Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Mic Geronimo responds to Irv Gotti Dissing Him on Drink Champs

He could of hit em niggas on the low but he wants ratings for his youtube shit. He also didn't watch the interview ja rule tired numerous times to change the subject and told irv to stop saying birches in which irv agreed and apologized. Nore should of focus on new topics all the shit he was focusing was already talked about in their past drink Champs interview. Fat Joe can get the fuck outta he disrespected both lil mo n vita on stage . This dude is a fraud .

Ashanti left murder Inc and hasn't done anything good since then . All the songs should did flopped. So clearly irv was doing something right and giving her hits

Ashanti left murder Inc and hasn't done anything good since then . All the songs should did flopped. So clearly irv was doing something right and giving her hits

Nobody on murder inc has had a hit since after 50. They had New York song and some Lloyd shit but nobody has had hits

I think it’s more of her time has passed than anything cuz the music ain’t bad

an artist window is 4-6 years after that unless u one of them ones it’s back to the struggle

an artist from 93,94 that ran with irv gotti and had underground success with a couple tracks that i still play to this day

you can catch irv in both videos, and i believe ja rule makes a cameo in the second.

he never really blew up like he should’ve, and i guess irv said some disrespectful shit about him in the drink champs

1st song still in my playlist

Back