Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Mic Geronimo responds to Irv Gotti Dissing Him on Drink Champs

For bruh to have looked out and helped some of the greats…..niggas love overlooking dude.

This is why the divide comes in.
Path makers are not respected but drill wants respect like they did something.
No one questioning his resume in here

You kinda couldn't have been into "hip hop"-hip hop in the 90's without having heard his name. Might not be able to recite his lyrics, but you def would have heard of dude.
We were 2 years old when his album came out, I heard of his name being from Maryland but y’all gonna penalize a Louisiana dude for not knowing mic Geronimo? What if he mentioned Tim smooth and G slimm? Lol

We were 2 years old when his album came out, I heard of his name being from Maryland but y’all gonna penalize a Louisiana dude for not knowing mic Geronimo? What if he mentioned Tim smooth and G slimm? Lol

It has nothing to do with your age or where you're from if you really think about it. But at the same time this is hip hop we're talking about. The yutes don't exactly check for the previous artists like we did for other genres of music so on some level it's understandable.

Yo you seen his drink champ interview? Saw it because of this. He met Pac twice and once he stop some ignorant niggas being rude to Pac in the tunnel. Second time he met Pac at a party all ogs rappers being there Kane, Guru, G rap,LL and many more. GERMINO being startstruck and Pac saw that so he walked up to him and said why you nervous nigga? Germino said Pac made him feel comfortable and he said Pac thanked him for the incident at the tunnel.

It has nothing to do with your age or where you're from if you really think about it. But at the same time this is hip hop we're talking about. The yutes don't exactly check for the previous artists like we did for other genres of music so on some level it's understandable.
Lol I went to a method man and redman concert in June so don’t blame this on the youth. To expect us to know EVERY underground rapper is some bullshit. Where you checking for kilo Ali and K rino?

Lol I went to a method man and redman concert in June so don’t blame this on the youth. To expect us to know EVERY underground rapper is some bullshit. Where you checking for kilo Ali and K rino?

Bruh, being from Detroit we checked for some of everybody. The original version of Kilo's "Hear What I Hear" was a big club joint in Tha D (The one where he says "Do you hear what I hear, that boom that boom, oooh I like that boom from the cars that be boomin' down the street" on the chorus instead of just "that boom, that boom"). We was listening to Shy D, Tony MF Rock, MC ADE, Raheem, Young and the Restless, Gangsta NIP, and a grip of cats from all over the place back in them days. Shit, I had E40's Federal not long after it dropped in '93 and my boy put me up on that NIP South Park Psycho before that.

If you were into hip hop back in those days, you listened to the shit from everywhere unless you lived in NYC... Them niggas ain't listen to shit but NYC shit.

I like mic geronimo but yall got to stop.

Yea the youth gotta go back and check for older hip hop and do their studies, but they dont have to know mfers who didnt make noise but for 2 years and even then, was local.

Alot of 90s and early 00s know the greats from the 80s, but we dont know all the obsecure rappers from then.

Let the youngins live.

Yea the youth gotta go back and check for older hip hop and do their studies, but they dont have to know mfers who didnt make noise but for 2 years and even then, was local.

Alot of 90s and early 00s know the greats from the 80s, but we dont know all the obsecure rappers from then.

Let the youngins live.

Cosign.

You could write a 500 page book on Hip Hop and not mention Mic Geronimo.He didn't have any hits and his Impact was minimal to nonexistent.

Not saying he was wack, but he never had a big hit. Even that song Puff Daddy produced wasn't really a hit.

Let the youngins live.

If you're from NYC or LA, yeah I can understand this 'cause them dudes really only fucked with cats from their area (except LA cats also fucked with Bay Area rappers).

Everywhere else??? I would kinda expect them to know more about "obscure" rappers from that era mainly because all those regions kinda had to rely on each other like that plus that was the heyday of Video Jukebox/The Box so shit from other regions got spins on your TV.

Bruh, being from Detroit we checked for some of everybody. The original version of Kilo's "Hear What I Hear" was a big club joint in Tha D (The one where he says "Do you hear what I hear, that boom that boom, oooh I like that boom from the cars that be boomin' down the street" on the chorus instead of just "that boom, that boom"). We was listening to Shy D, Tony MF Rock, MC ADE, Raheem, Young and the Restless, Gangsta NIP, and a grip of cats from all over the place back in them days. Shit, I had E40's Federal not long after it dropped in '93 and my boy put me up on that NIP South Park Psycho before that.

If you were into hip hop back in those days, you listened to the shit from everywhere unless you lived in NYC... Them niggas ain't listen to shit but NYC shit.
Don't do that

You gotta be really old and washed to think motherfuckers was out here bumping got damn Mic Geronimo.

This man don't rank nowhere in Hip Hop history.

What kinda "Real Hip Hop" and washed concotion is this?

Lol.

Flabby and sick all over this thread.

Back