Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Mic Geronimo responds to Irv Gotti Dissing Him on Drink Champs

It's that generalization shit I hate none of that speaks for me I appreciate all coasts and years of Hip Hop

I didn't say you specifically tho. There's always gonna be cats that fucked with some of everybody and you would be one of 'em. At the same time I've met cats from NYC back then that legit didn't know Detroit, let alone most other cities, had any sort of hip hop scene 'cause they really didn't listen to shit outside of NYC joints with maybe the odd LA MC that was nice wit it.

I didn't say you specifically tho. There's always gonna be cats that fucked with some of everybody and you would be one of 'em. At the same time I've met cats from NYC back then that legit didn't know Detroit, let alone most other cities, had any sort of hip hop scene 'cause they really didn't listen to shit outside of NYC joints with maybe the odd LA MC that was nice wit it.
For the most part, you are right. If it wasn't for Video Music Box or underground radio, we wouldn't have known a lot of artist from outside of the Tri-State area.

For the most part, you are right. If it wasn't for Video Music Box or underground radio, we wouldn't have known a lot of artist from outside of the Tri-State area.
Also that a lot of out of state music wasn't promoted like that so you'd legit have to seek out individual artists or find out on forums like the IC or ABW

Fat joe not right person to talk he talk down our black queens lil mo and vita like an idiot.

And he made racist lyrics against Asians not that long ago.

Threw that white up in the pot, gave ’em pipe dreams/And watch it spread like the Wuhan Virus/Do ’em dirty for the low like Wu-Tang ’Sirus (ODB).”

And he keep using the N Word in every sentence

Well if old niggas don’t know the youngjns…..we should not hear that we out of touch.

I'm sayin tho

revokin hip-hop cards over Mic Geronimo?

:hahaha:

This is what I said:

You kinda couldn't have been into "hip hop"-hip hop in the 90's without having heard his name. Might not be able to recite his lyrics, but you def would have heard of dude.

Now we're here.

If you wasn't really fuckin with "keep it real"/"represent"/"lyrical-miracle"-type shits, I understand not knowing who dude was back then in the same way that I wouldn't expect folks to know who Cella Dwellas, The Artifacts, or The Nonce is.

If you're from NYC or LA, yeah I can understand this 'cause them dudes really only fucked with cats from their area (except LA cats also fucked with Bay Area rappers).

Everywhere else??? I would kinda expect them to know more about "obscure" rappers from that era mainly because all those regions kinda had to rely on each other like that plus that was the heyday of Video Jukebox/The Box so shit from other regions got spins on your TV.

I ain’t know wtf dude was until this thread. I thought he was with outlaws. I can see if you said Big L or somebody like that.

Last edited:
Irv got two messy drunk episodes up there...swizz wasnt weird, it was more funny. Irv shit was corny. The Ashanti shit is like that nigga that fucked the baddest girl in high school and brings it up all the time...we know and stopped caring fam
But it’s not niggas ain’t know. He just verified.
But the way he did it was corny.
If they other chicks was bad too he wouldn’t be so hurt.
Ashanti bad as fuck but cmon dude ….irv a hoe for that

Back