Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Mic Geronimo responds to Irv Gotti Dissing Him on Drink Champs

an artist from 93,94 that ran with irv gotti and had underground success with a couple tracks that i still play to this day

you can catch irv in both videos, and i believe ja rule makes a cameo in the second.

he never really blew up like he should’ve, and i guess irv said some disrespectful shit about him in the drink champs

Wasn't he on badboy for a minute in 97 or puffy produced some tracks for him? I remember that music video he did with Heather Hunter.

an artist from 93,94 that ran with irv gotti and had underground success with a couple tracks that i still play to this day

you can catch irv in both videos, and i believe ja rule makes a cameo in the second.

he never really blew up like he should’ve, and i guess irv said some disrespectful shit about him in the drink champs

Yeah those two songs are from his first album. They were OK but they weren't hits/bangers.

On his second album he made a song called Nothin Move But The Money. It came out in 1997, it was Produced by Puff Daddy and he was wearing a shiny suit in the video.

Around that time, he was affiliated with another artist called Royal Flush who also had an album around that time. I'm pretty sure they had a song together.

Also, if you go on discogs.com There is a 6 song EP mixed by the mixtape DJ Doo Wop that came out in 1996. Mic Geronimo has a song on there talking about the East/West beef. The EP is on Blunt Recordings. I would post it but my internet connection is off (didn't pay the bill).

Somebody should find the song I'm talking about and post it... Or I'll see if I can find it and post it from my phone.

Yeah those two songs are from his first album. They were OK but they weren't hits/bangers.

On his second album he made a song called Nothin Move But The Money. It came out in 1997, it was Produced by Puff Daddy and he was wearing a shiny suit in the video.

Around that time, he was affiliated with another artist called Royal Flush who also had an album around that time. I'm pretty sure they had a song together.

Also, if you go on discogs.com There is a 6 song EP mixed by the mixtape DJ Doo Wop that came out in 1996. Mic Geronimo has a song on there talking about the East/West beef. The EP is on Blunt Recordings. I would post it but my internet connection is off (didn't pay the bill).

Somebody should find the song I'm talking about and post it... Or I'll see if I can find it and post it from my phone.

Correction.

The song addressing the East/West beef is by Royal Flush, but Mic Geronimo does have a song on that Doo Wop compilation.

Correction.

The song addressing the East/West beef is by Royal Flush, but Mic Geronimo does have a song on that Doo Wop compilation.

Ok the song on that Doo Wop compilation is called Unstoppable by Mic Geronimo.

The song addressing the East West beef by Royal Flush is called Worldwide.

But neither song was really a banger, they were really just mixtape songs that were out when Bad Boy and Death Row were making hits and club bangers.

Ok the song on that Doo Wop compilation is called Unstoppable by Mic Geronimo.

The song addressing the East West beef by Royal Flush is called Worldwide.

But neither song was really a banger, they were really just mixtape songs that were out when Bad Boy and Death Row were making hits and club bangers.

Worldwide was on Royal Flush's album. Also another personal classic.

For bruh to have looked out and helped some of the greats…..niggas love overlooking dude.

This is why the divide comes in.
Path makers are not respected but drill wants respect like they did something.

Back