Welcome To aBlackWeb

MF DOOM Has Passed Away (RIP)

bruh he was sittin on a vault of projects too

he said he had like 3 or 4 Madvillainy sequels already recorded

Ghostface always said he was waiting on DOOM to release their album

its almost like he held off on releasing music last decade because he knew this was coming its wild

if ppl still believe Pac chillin in Cuba................

This is what I'm talking about. Madlib and he has been sitting on "Madvillainy 2" FOREVER. I don't know what the hold-up is, but Otis.......

DROP DEM SHITS, BRUH! WE'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG FOR THE SEQUELS!!!

Always been a Favorite of mines since High School.

I remember paying for a show of his a couple years ago... it was a weekday

But slept off and missed it... it hurt I didn't get to see him even though there were rumours of him using doubles on stage

I acquired every hard copy of his albums (which I still have) before streaming became popular..

Madvilliany is not only a dope ass album but ... it's an album that just radiates joy inside you... especially if you smoke weed

rip.

One of my favorite jawnts on the "Madvillain" project:

Damn they kept that underwraps like a mf. R.I.P.
Shyt I also didn't know he was THAT old.

One of my favorite callabo Busta did...

On Doomsday, ever since the womb ‘til I'm back where my brother went, that's what my tomb will say
Right above my government; Dumile
Either unmarked or engraved, hey, who's to say?

What a way to cap off this shit storm of a year... I woke up to this shit too. Madvilliany changed my life in late 2004, and it was on from there. One of the greatest and oddest discographies in all of music. I'm gonna send a group Happy New Year text to my fam and friends, roll a cpl up and zone out to his joints til the sun rises. RIP.

This is what I'm talking about. Madlib and he has been sitting on "Madvillainy 2" FOREVER. I don't know what the hold-up is, but Otis.......

DROP DEM SHITS, BRUH! WE'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG FOR THE SEQUELS!!!

Always been a Favorite of mines since High School.

One of my favorite jawnts on the "Madvillain" project:

Madlib once said he's gonna tell his kids to burn all his music when he dies... "a little Lee Perry action". We might never see that album bruh.

Back