Welcome To aBlackWeb

MeTooBoys - Female-on-Male Rape Culture

I will say that by the standards set by the #MeToo movement and prior, more men are raped than we acknowledge.

We all know dudes who wound up have sex with women while they were too drunk to consent. Most of us either know of or have been the guy that a chick woke up with head or riding without that being discussed as an acceptable thing to do

We may not all admit it, but we all know that most people don't take female-on-male rape seriously, even the people that it happened too.

fam, I can't even count the number of times I came out of a drunken stupor butt ass naked in some broad's bed back inna day in college. I even posted about one incident where a white fluffy enticed me with grape 20/20 while I was helping her out with our Pascal class. I got drunk as shit, she took advantage, and I had to make the walk of shame in the middle of the day.

Technically, all of that was rape 'cause I was way too drunk to consent.

Somehow yea she does actually looks like James Franco lol. But she's worth listening.

She made a lot of enemies around spewing real talk against every movement, their respective solipistic groupthinks and bully cultures.
And by enemies, I mean A LOT (petitional death threats, doxxing, her whole entourage followed by creeps at their home adress, the address of the kindergarten where sojours her baby daughter, people breaking and entering at her home twice, etcetera) .
Yeah, I looked her up. Zero infield credentials, a bunch of social media content about hot button topics and apparently was involved in an Onlyfans scam (the ironing). Someone who says "toxic", "culture" and "incel" that much is begging to get suplexed. She's not getting death threats cuz she's "too real". She's getting death threats cuz she sounds like Phil and Lil from Rugrats did a fusion dance and is overcharging niggas for pics you could get for free.99 by googling Courtney Love. She bout to be the first SJW to catch a magic bullet over an Instagram post.

Yeah, I looked her up. Zero infield credentials, a bunch of social media content about hot button topics and apparently was involved in an Onlyfans scam (the ironing). Someone who says "toxic", "culture" and "incel" that much is begging to get suplexed. She's not getting death threats cuz she's "too real". She's getting death threats cuz she sounds like Phil and Lil from Rugrats did a fusion dance and is overcharging niggas for pics you could get for free.99 by googling Courtney Love. She bout to be the first SJW to catch a magic bullet over an Instagram post.

From what I heard and see, she wasn't even involved in that said scam and share some infography whenever somebody confronts her about her content.

And yes, she's catering into hot button topics to elicit incendiary indignation... isn't that what are we doing ourselves 30% of our free time om this forum? Given how people are catered by information and spcial commentary in this era, this is maybe the most commercially suitable way to elicit widespread paradigm-shifting questioning in the Internet (not the most morally suitable, of course) .

fam, I can't even count the number of times I came out of a drunken stupor butt ass naked in some broad's bed back inna day in college. I even posted about one incident where a white fluffy enticed me with grape 20/20 while I was helping her out with our Pascal class. I got drunk as shit, she took advantage, and I had to make the walk of shame in the middle of the day.

Bruh, the shit was common enough that a man getting drunk and having sex with an ugly chick used to be a regular gag on comedy shows.

It was never seen as some victimization shit. It was just believed that men are supposed to be accountable for our actions. If we knowingly get drunk, we know shit like that can happen. Everybody accepts that for men and no one bats an eye, but if you even suggest that women should be held to that standard you get accused of promoting rape culture.

I don't care which side people come down on. Just be consistent. If its rape when men doi it, then it's rape when women do it. If it's not rape for women, then it's not rape for men.

I feel you.

Bruh, the shit was common enough that a man getting drunk and having sex with an ugly chick used to be a regular gag on comedy shows.

It was never seen as some victimization shit. It was just believed that men are supposed to be accountable for our actions. If we knowingly get drunk, we know shit like that can happen. Everybody accepts that for men and no one bats an eye, but if you even suggest that women should be held to that standard you get accused of promoting rape culture.

I don't care which side people come down on. Just be consistent. If its rape when men doi it, then it's rape when women do it. If it's not rape for women, then it's not rape for men.

Ameena!

Can men be raped by women? Yeah but only under extreme circumstances. I dunno about you guys but if my dick works I'm not too drunk to consent.

Brudda in OP a bitch from what I can gather

There has too many suspects into this forum...

... y'all shall seriously consider stopping to Billcosby-ize over women and 17-years old minors and start talking with a therapist about whose teacher touched your parts.

:huh4:

Back