Welcome To aBlackWeb

MeTooBoys - Female-on-Male Rape Culture

I was waiting that the SPOILER ban period was lifted to speak out about it but yea.

I know that Diana is 5000-years old, that Amazonian culture never found than coercing/seducing fit mortal male prisoners into having sex with them so their race can prevails is basically rape culture and human trafficking for our modern standards - which is odd, coming from the race of metahumans who abbhors slavery because of what Men did to them when Hercules or Ares bound them all - and that Zeus is Zeus, but... she spent enough time among us to find out that what she did to Steve Trevor's host body - even to the standards of the year 1984 in modern society - was wrong.

And that is... actually an interesting subtheme to explore. The somewhat fucked up facets of Wonder Woman's dualistic nature. Definitely worth calling it out.

Last edited:
I was waiting that the SPOILER ban period was lifted to speak put aboyt it but yea.

I know that Diana is 5000-years old, that Amazonian culture never found than coercing/seducing fit mortal male prisoners into having sex with them so their race can prevails is basically rape culture and human trafficking for our modern standards - which is odd, coming from the race of metahumans who abbhors slavery because of what Men did to them when Hercules or Ares bound them all - and that Zeus is Zeus, but... she spent enough time among us to find out that what she did to Steve Trevor's host body -even to the standards of the year 1984 in modern society - was wrong.

And that is... actually an interesting subtheme to explore. The somewhat fucked up facets of Wonder Woman's dualistic nature. Definitely worth calling it out.

Rap is 1000% worse

Now let’s see where this goes Lololololol

I have a..... perspective..... on this (male rape), that I won't yet state but here's what I'm looking in his particular instance from his tweets;

1) The lack of any description detailing a sequence of events.

2) Says that he doesn't want to go into the whole story. A story that would be nothing more than a recount of the actions that he deems were rape.

3) Doesn't want to tell the story but claims rape. This is always particularly intriguing.

4) The use of coercion, many would take that imply he gave consent but either after or during intercourse regretted it (I'm defining during as any significant amount of time after intercourse started but before it ended.) Coercion can be seduction it doesn't readily or accurately depict a lack of consent. Peculiar choice of word.

5) The use of sexual assault. Sexual assault and rape are often used interchangeably in language. Legal definitions vary by state/country. Choice of wording is not specific enough.

6) The lady acknowledged and responded to his tweets. Not typical behavior.

Well, I do.
My bad man

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

My bad man

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Well, people does already know my views about this movie. People wanted a DCAU-fashioned movie and never got one. Others wanted Wonder Woman beheading mortals and find an excuse to complain about it too.

I got a Holiday tale that pursues the theological underpinnings of the first opus while staying original and polarizing.

By coaxing or shaming him.
Serious question...

Could somebody “coax” and “shame” you into having sex with a dog?

Again, I’m not trying to be funny...

You being a functioning adult.... Could somebody (without the threat of violence or the usage of weapons) shame you into doing something that you are 1000% opposed to?

And if so, who should be held accountable?

Back