Welcome To aBlackWeb

MeTooBoys - Female-on-Male Rape Culture

awww shit.

So all the niggas that “ran game” raped a woman

Is that what you saying?
Fuck that shit.

If somebody “talk” you into sex that mean you wanted it.

Unless it’s taken or threatened it ain’t rape.
So if you talk someone into sex you raped them?

Naw.
i get what you trying to say but sometimes it is rape. sometimes a woman or man or child are afraid to say no because of fear of consequence.

and sometimes its just a double standard that people are afraid to enforce.

like morning wake up sex. if the person it sleep ...technically its rape....but most men are just happy getting it. so rape is very far from their minds. but then if a guy starts with a women ....rape is definitely on the menu and lines and boundaries would have to be spoke about before hand for it to be allowed.

So if you talk someone into sex you raped them?

Naw.

Depends about the way she spoke her way into sex.

If she taunts him in a mean way, belittle him or pussy-shame him whenever he's not into this, then we may talk about a coercive form of unconsented sex, and therefore rape.

Men has been sued and filed for the remainder of their days as convicted sex offenders over similar alibis so I don't get why in a State of rule claiming being equalitarian, the same trial is almost never applied against women who does the same-- and at such a greater degree than this is perceived as socially acceptable for them.

So all the niggas that “ran game” raped a woman

Is that what you saying?

If the other party decides someday that your game was too game, then yes it could be interpretated as such.

Look at what happened to Bill Clinton. He cheated his wife on 23-years old Monica Lewinski in '97 and she was fully aware of what she did... then twenty years later she accuses Clinton of statuory rape and how a twenty-five-ish years older man coupled by his Chief of State used his age status, greater experience and authority to coerce a younger girl freshly out of adolescence into performing lolipops.

Weirdly, in spite Western society's claims of equalitarism, you never heard the same popularized allegations against Jada Pinkett Smith who "heals" August Alcina, neither about France president Emmanuel Macron's 35-years older father's-ex-girlfriend/ex-teacher-turned-wife (who started out their relationship when he was still a minor) .

Last edited:
Depends about the way she spoke her way into sex.

If she taunts him in a mean way, belittle him or pussy-shame him whenever he's not into this, then we may talk about a coercive form of unconsented sex, and therefore rape.

Men has been sued and filed for the remainder of their days as convicted sex offenders over similar alibis so I don't get why in a State of rule claiming being equalitarian, the same trial is almost never applied against women who does the same-- and at such a greater degree than this is perceived as socially acceptable for them.

Walk out fam. If she taunting or shaming you just leave.

If somebody taunting or shaming you into killing somebody would you place the blame on them? How about blowing up a damn building with 100s of folks in it.

Personal responsibility need to be looked at too.

Somebody running game shouldn’t be rape. Men lie to women all the time. Does that fall under rape too then?

Walk out fam. If she taunting or shaming you just leave.

If somebody taunting or shaming you into killing somebody would you place the blame on them? How about blowing up a damn building with 100s of folks in it.

Personal responsibility need to be looked at too.

Somebody running game shouldn’t be rape. Men lie to women all the time. Does that fall under rape too then?

Personal responsability from an incriminating act has never washed the one coaxing it away from facing high-profile legal retaliations as well.

I will say that by the standards set by the #MeToo movement and prior, more men are raped than we acknowledge.

We all know dudes who wound up have sex with women while they were too drunk to consent. Most of us either know of or have been the guy that a chick woke up with head or riding without that being discussed as an acceptable thing to do

We may not all admit it, but we all know that most people don't take female-on-male rape seriously, even the people that it happened too.

I will say that by the standards set by the #MeToo movement and prior, more men are raped than we acknowledge.

We all know dudes who wound up have sex with women while they were too drunk to consent. Most of us either know of or have been the guy that a chick woke up with head or riding without that being discussed as an acceptable thing to do

We may not all admit it, but we all know that most people don't take female-on-male rape seriously, even the people that it happened too.

And I am well-placed to know that.

How many niggas here tried to receipt-diss me repeatedly about one comment I made one month ago, just over the past week? And how many more wounded up liking their dissing??

They were really thinking being funny trying to find a way to stab other people where they are potentially vulnerable. The point is that many men endures this type of situation.

Back