Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what are some compliments you like to receive?

One time a woman said I have a really nice dick and that was probably the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me.

At first it's name was Zues when she thought it was a male, now her name is Reba, or as I call her, Lizzy.

I don't shoot anything, it's my oldest kid who likes to take picture of shit.
Sorry I misread earlier, but cool cool. Now as far as receiving compliments, what do you like that ppl or men for that matter notice?

Oh and on topic I love a compliment on my smile, smell, hair, effort, and creativity...

Of course complimenting my dick work always brings a smile

Would you feel you're a left side of the brain thinker?
I'm straight down the middle, at least when I go by those left brain/right brain things. I'm pretty balanced in my being, in that I'm neither strictly this or that, I can move between them with ease and comfort.

Why are you asking so many questions? I feel like I'm being interviewed šŸ˜‹

I'm straight down the middle, at least when I go by those left brain/right brain things. I'm pretty balanced in my being, in that I'm neither strictly this or that, I can move between them with ease and comfort.

Why are you asking so many questions? I feel like I'm being interviewed šŸ˜‹
Anyone with the ability to be able to live their desired life through challenges with no regrets and be happy where they're at and be so organized and be able to see the artistic side of things is someone worth learning about. Whether you feel it or not you truly have your life proper

• Love
Reactions: B_A
Anyone with the ability to be able to live their desired life through challenges with no regrets and be happy where they're at and be so organized and be able to see the artistic side of things is someone worth learning about. Whether you feel it or not you truly have your life proper
Awww that was so sweet, Thank You, I feel all special and shit now ā¤

You're very much welcome!!!
What's something you're looking to accomplish that's been on your to-do list forever?
Learn to dance. Not like salsa dancing or anything just like cool dancing to a nice beat. I'd also like to finishing learning Arabic, started then my life got busy and now all I can remember is how to sing it's alphabet.

It's been a pleasure having my brain plicked, but I'm scoot my boot now.

Black women don't play with their hair all willy nilly lol
Not play with it, but touch it, make sure it still looks beautiful. Maybe if they have long dreads/braids* they toss them over their shoulder. Idk, a lot of women use body language and get offended when men can't see how obvious theyre* being and mistake your ignorance for disinterest.

Last edited:
Not play with it, but touch it, make sure it still looks beautiful. Maybe if they have long dreads they toss them over their shoulder. Idk, a lot of women use body language and get offended when men can't see how obvious their being and mistake your ignorance for disinterest.
Makes sense

Back