Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what are some compliments you like to receive?

When it does happen germs, what are they
The ones I get?

The one I get most often is that I’m handsome..

The best version of that was a chick came up to me while I was goofing off at work, I just happen to be the only person who works for the company at the time so you know how that go..I get all the anger..

So she yelling and panicking and dead stop in the middle, and said..damn you’re handsome and then went right back into her rant..

So that’s the most consistent one I get that I feel like is legit…so I like when chicks hit me with that.

Other shit is like nice voice, I’m kind or sweet or some other shit like that, those is nice but if I’m feeling like a fuck nigga it be like..yea, that cause you don’t know me

I’d like to know what women’s idea of a compliment is. Cause women think weird bruh, like women will give you a compliment and it be some light shit but they will legit feel like it’s a big great compliment.

Like she’ll say, I like your eyelashes..

:foh3:
U be like aight

My compliments are different.

if I like a guys smell, I’ll ask why does he smell like that? Which means “damn you smell good” which I’ll say sometimes.

My compliments are different.

if I like a guys smell, I’ll ask why does he smell like that? Which means “damn you smell good” which I’ll say sometimes.
Lol..this is exactly what I mean when I said women give weird compliments. Shit be coded and indirect. Most men don’t be assuming that these shits is compliments which is why we think we don’t be getting any

would get "nice teeth/smile" but ain't heard that in bout a yr thanks to the masks

but daily I'll hear "I wish I had your hair"

& compliments on the "package" (pause) are cool too

this one chick who wanted to hookup w/ for a while finally got me & was like

"I jus knew you had a big d*ck"

:hahaha:

I'll tell the men I'm around,
"That shirt looks really good on you!"
"Love the new haircut"
"The cologne you're wearing is really nice"
"You're the best, that's why I luv ya"
"This place ain't the same without you"
"I love your work, it's literally amazing"

I love complementing people, what I despise is stroking people's egos.

I'll tell the men I'm around,
"That shirt looks really good on you!"
"Love the new haircut"
"The cologne you're wearing is really nice"
"You're the best, that's why I luv ya"
"This place ain't the same without you"
"I love your work, it's literally amazing"

I love complementing people, what I despise is stroking people's egos.
Is there any intent in your compliments, like you’d want them to holla, or is it strictly platonic?

I’ve had quite a few women give me these type compliments, some I wouldn’t think would be into me.

Is there any intent in your compliments, like you’d want them to holla, or is it strictly platonic?

I’ve had quite a few women give me these type compliments, some I wouldn’t think would be into me.
Mine are strictly platonic.

Back