Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what are some compliments you like to receive?

What are your non platonic compliments?
The only men I encounter rn are the men at work, none of them are getting any non platonic compliments, however i might say the same things but worded differently like "wow, that haircut is sexy af" "mmm that cologne smells so good I wanna bite of you". Maybe you were asking about compliments I give my partners?

The only men I encounter rn are the men at work, none of them are getting any non platonic compliments, however i might say the same things but worded differently like "wow, that haircut is sexy af" "mmm that cologne smells so good I wanna bite of you". Maybe you were asking about compliments I give my partners?
Men you don’t know that you’d like to know…

biblically.

I like people to valued, appreciated and respected. If they don't feel that way I will feel it and it will become my focus to figure out why and correct it.

Men at work trying to figure out if she flirting or just being nice, was that a compliment or was she just making conversation
View attachment 614450
Nah if you knew in person you'd know I don't look like I even have time to shit let alone be flirting. And you can tell without a doubt when I'm flirting, I make it obvious I want your ass.

Men you don’t know that you’d like to know…

biblically.
OK but here is my dilemma you see; my two options are think of past things ive said which means I have to think of exes(I only be flirting with men I intent to/would like to know.. biblically..) and I don't wanna really go down memory lane ya know? And the other options is to think of new ones I might say which means day dreaming of someone and what I might like about them, I'm not super creative, idealist yes, creative no.

But I'm a strange cookie, there are some answers of mine that you can't apply to real life, and I always tell when those times are. This is one of them. ^^

Men have mistaken my compliments are interest, it's annoying. Then I learned Men literally have difficulty deciphering 'nice from like' so I stopped giving them to men. Then I learned men literally are starved for nice things being said about them and was like "that's prolly why they misinterpret the shit" so then I revised my tone and manner and how I phrased things and now it's like your auntie just said how nice you look.

If you're trying to figure out if a coworker likes you or is just being nice like me, they might always end up where you are somehow just to be in your company. Might play with her hair more. Seem more attentive than others when talking with you. Eyes might appear softer. Pupils dilate. Gentle cute smiles or really big ones. It's subtle cues, women don't like rejection either.

If you're trying to figure out if a coworker likes you or is just being nice like me, they might always end up where you are somehow just to be in your company. Might play with her hair more. Seem more attentive than others when talking with you. Eyes might appear softer. Pupils dilate. Gentle cute smiles or really big ones. It's subtle cues, women don't like rejection either.
Black women don't play with their hair all willy nilly lol

Yes or someone you're very interested in

I've usually gotten a nice smile, you smell nice, i like your voice or I have nice lips.

Hmm, powerful decision, has it been worth it?
For me yes. I dont have time for a relationship. After working an average of 10hrs/day, I need 4 hrs to myself after work to decompress and reflect, then its basically bedtime. I've spent majority of my life single, preferring to a spend large portion of my time in my head. Occasionally I miss some things that come with a relationship but I also skip a lot of the bs that comes with relationships and that part is more valuable to me.

For me yes. I dont have time for a relationship. After working an average of 10hrs/day, I need 4 hrs to myself after work to decompress and reflect, then its basically bedtime. I've spent majority of my life single, preferring to a spend large portion of my time in my head. Occasionally I miss some things that come with a relationship but I also skip a lot of the bs that comes with relationships and that part is more valuable to me.
You have it lined up well I see, and no1 has come close to changing your mind?

Back