Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, what are some compliments you like to receive?

You have it lined up well I see, and no1 has come close to changing your mind?
I'm a pretty particular person and I'm unwilling to settle. If they can't be as "good" as me, close or better, they don't stand a chance. Not going to even waste my time. There is a mind I enjoy but there are barriers; time, place, circumstances, life choices etc.

I'm a pretty particular person and I'm unwilling to settle. If they can't be as "good" as me, close or better, they don't stand a chance. Not going to even waste my time. There is a mind I enjoy but there are barriers; time, place, circumstances, life choices etc.
What would you compromise for lack of a better word if the particulars are met?

My ability to control and manipulate my environment weakens as my focus on myself and life around me is divided.
I can understand that, losing that sense of management is a sacrifice. So can I assume no kids or nieces and nephews? Any pets?

And you have all those impactful aspects organized in a way to maximize your desired lifestyle, props to you
My desired lifestyle would have no pets, not even a fish. But my softy side said okay to the kids and their pets and I regret not being a hard ass and saying no. So the lifestyle still a work in progress😁

How the cats act, what's their names?
One cat you don't even know we have, her name is Pecoe, she a little bug eyed and sketchy. The other one is Mavis, the one we love the most but she only loves us cuz we can open doors and let her outside.
Mavis and her Betty Mavis eyes.jpg

One cat you don't even know we have, her name is Pecoe, she a little bug eyed and sketchy. The other one is Mavis, the one we love the most but she only loves us cuz we can open doors and let her outside.
View attachment 615516
That's a great pic, like artistic opportunities!! Makes her look regal! What about the bearded dragon?

That's a great pic, like artistic opportunities!! Makes her look regal! What about the bearded dragon?
That's my oldest talent for taking amazing pictures! Natural photographer. The dragon is also her pet, it's alright, its LOVES watching TV but it's shit smells horrendous.

That's my oldest talent for taking amazing pictures! Natural photographer. The dragon is also her pet, it's alright, its LOVES watching TV but it's shit smells horrendous.
What the dragon's name? Also what do you normally shoot?

What the dragon's name? Also what do you normally shoot?
At first it's name was Zues when she thought it was a male, now her name is Reba, or as I call her, Lizzy.

I don't shoot anything, it's my oldest kid who likes to take picture of shit.

A young lady I hired and guided into her first big promotion told me before I left, "Thank you for everything. You've been a great mentor to me."

No funny stuff. Just a straight up professional relationship. Shit feels good when it's no strings attached genuine sentiment.

Back