Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men Logic 😷... AKA Derrick Jaxn explains it all

As much as a clown Derrick is for ALL this shit, the chick "exposing" him comes off as a MAJOR attention whore and mega clout chaser.

Man....the Innanets are a place chock full of fuckery.

Damn how did this go over your mom and siblings? My bad if you answered this just now reading the thread

Mannnnnn, it was kinda ghetto at the repast lol One of them came at my moms a little sideways so I told her next time I see her around my mom, I’m beating the shit out of her:really?:blood or not, I don’t play about my momma.

Out of the 5, I think they communicate with maybe 2 every now and then

kRkg9w.gif

As much as a clown Derrick is for ALL this shit, the chick "exposing" him comes off as a MAJOR attention whore and mega clout chaser.

Man....the Innanets are a place chock full of fuckery.

True.

but dude made a living praying on black women so when one got got. It’s part of the game he plays

She’s so lost 🥺
Sad shit.

And this is what we call a pick me. If you standing by your husband that cheated on you, that's you. That's your choice. She ain't the first to be cheated on by a nigga with a lil bit of influence and she won't be the last. But she turning it on us like we did something to her lol. YO husband had you out here lookin dumb. You the one that need prayer.

Sad shit.

And this is what we call a pick me. If you standing by your husband that cheated on you, that's you. That's your choice. She ain't the first to be cheated on by a nigga with a lil bit of influence and she won't be the last. But she turning it on us like we did something to her lol. YO husband had you out here lookin dumb. You the one that need prayer.

Exactly!!! Quoting scriptures isn’t going to make me second guess the situation. He still ate the other woman’s ass, sis :niggaa:

My folks showed Lil Duval instagram page. Duval is killing that nigga with some of the funniest shit I've ever seen over some bullshit like this.

My folks showed Lil Duval instagram page. Duval is killing that nigga with some of the funniest shit I've ever seen over some bullshit like this.

Duval is a great follow on the Instagram

Back