Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men Logic 😷... AKA Derrick Jaxn explains it all

I get where a lot of the jokes and the vitriol coming this dudes way is because of how he preached a way of being to men in relation to women. But I don’t get it, this ain’t Warren Buffet preaching shorts and folks finding out he actually profits from an influx of idiots doing shorts. It’s some guy profiting from lost individual who, like people who use astrology to guide their life instead of just realizing it’s entertaining hearsay. This whole situation says more about the people that consume what he’s selling than it says about him. And maybe that’s why people are mad, this shit puts a mirror in their face.

im not sure anyone's mad.....his "followers" will probably still fw him

the people clowning saw through it from jump....and I think b/c he constantly trashed men to make his points, most of us are like:

ConventionalLastHatchetfish-mobile.jpg

Debo! Derrick!......wake up, nigga!.....haa haaaaa

he'll be alright.....he can switch gears and do personal trainer videos for aspiring step dads

I had no idea who dude was before this. A lot of people be into it though. I think the issue with me it's that chicks listen to these dudes and think all men think like. It's another nigga too. I don't know his name... But he be shitting on chicks heavy, and they be flocking to his videos too. Like no knock on your hustle.... But shit crazy everyone think it's anything more than one person's opinion.

It's dumb.

I had no idea who dude was before this. A lot of people be into it though. I think the issue with me it's that chicks listen to these dudes and think all men think like. It's another nigga too. I don't know his name... But he be shitting on chicks heavy, and they be flocking to his videos too. Like no knock on your hustle.... But shit crazy everyone think it's anything more than one person's opinion.

It's dumb.

I only knew him because one of his videos popped up on my wife's social media. She asked me to listen to him and see what I thought. I gave him about a minute and said "That nigga is an idiot" and that was it.

He's trying to save imagine to keep his book sales.

Yeah.... If you writing books and making money off of being the perfect husband... You gotta protect the bag 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

I only knew him because one of his videos popped up on my wife's social media. She asked me to listen to him and see what I thought. I gave him about a minute and said "That nigga is an idiot" and that was it.

My wife watches videos with a lot of those Instagram Influencer Black Women and there was this real corny Black couple who did YouTube videos and one day I unsubcribed her from their channel lololololololololol

She didn't notice for a while and then like a few months later they were back on there. I gotta go get them niggas off again.

My wife watches videos with a lot of those Instagram Influencer Black Women and there was this real corny Black couple who did YouTube videos and one day I unsubcribed her from their channel lololololololololol

She didn't notice for a while and then like a few months later they were back on there. I gotta go get them niggas off again.

That could possibly be a good thread topic. What tv shows or things on youtube does your significant other watch that hate and wish they didn't watch?

My wife doesn't really fuck with youtube but she has some tv shows that I don't fuck with.

I don't understand people who follow Youtubers at all
All this shit is comedy to me on YouTube. Its all a hustle from these life and relationship coaches.

Chicks selling booty building techniques (lol), rightwing whites talking about sjw, blacks selling that hotep shit, people discussing video games while their trophy and achievements are low, broads talking bout "I know yall jack off to my bikini try on hauls but the least you can do is sub to my OF so I can get something out of it" (rofl) and mother fuckers making swords and shit (dope as fuck).

Its just like TV with people basically doing infomercials, talk shows, comedy and debates. Some real shit gets dropped here and their but people need to recognize game and take it for what itvreally is.

These motherfuckers got scandals too and be calling each other out or making diss songs lololol.

lol I ain't going to do that cause I'd wind up taking the whole apps off her phone.

He's trying to save imagine to keep his book sales.

Yeah.... If you writing books and making money off of being the perfect husband... You gotta protect the bag 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
Im sure you can relate..
Remember when you first got on here and rebranded yaself as du de la ghetto and was writing hood novelas like you was sister soldier? I remember ..

Then it came out that
12qy.gif

Been downhill ever since..
Tragic.

All this shit is comedy to me on YouTube. Its all a hustle from these life and relationship coaches.

Chicks selling booty building techniques (lol), rightwing whites talking about sjw, blacks selling that hotep shit, people discussing video games while their trophy and achievements are low, broads talking bout "I know yall jack off to my bikini try on hauls but the least you can do is sub to my OF so I can get something out of it" (rofl) and mother fuckers making swords and shit (dope as fuck).

Its just like TV with people basically doing infomercials, talk shows, comedy and debates. Some real shit gets dropped here and their but people need to recognize game and take it for what itvreally is.

These motherfuckers got scandals too and be calling each other out or making diss songs lololol.

I just subscribe to his channel this shit is interesting

Back