Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men Logic 😷... AKA Derrick Jaxn explains it all

This clown ass nigga and all this fuckery aside....let's talk about how all these social media relationship experts are dumb af. Yes that includes your fraud ass faves. For all these mfs that will tell you what you as a woman or as a man need to do to ensure a good relationship or find a good partner, it's plenty mfs that behaved the exact opposite and found love and happiness. Relationships are about chance and proximity. It's not the 10 crack commandments. Aint no rules or manual to this shit. Have a personality and go outside. Boom. Theres your formula.

This clown ass nigga and all this fuckery aside....let's talk about how all these social media relationship experts are dumb af. Yes that includes your fraud ass faves. For all these mfs that will tell you what you as a woman or as a man need to do to ensure a good relationship or find a good partner, it's plenty mfs that behaved the exact opposite and found love and happiness. Relationships are about chance and proximity. It's not the 10 crack commandments. Aint no rules or manual to this shit. Have a personality and go outside. Boom. Theres your formula.

bitch ass niggas all around

Yeah, I never really got it. Everybody is different and like different things. If you need to be told how to treat people good, then you will keep ending up in failed relationships. If you need to be told you are in a terrible relationship, then you need to work on yourself first and not date for a while.

When you starting your YouTube channel 👀😌🙌🏿🥺

This is really a separate thread. Whew!

His targeted demo is the reason him and others like him exist

Yeah, I never really got it. Everybody is different and like different things. If you need to be told how to treat people good, then you will keep ending up in failed relationships. If you need to be told you are in a terrible relationship, then you need to work on yourself first and not date for a while.
It's all about the hang, man. Being good looking and having money don't mean shit if you aint fun to be around. That's why I laugh at ppl that post videos like that here like they doin us a favor by sharing that information lol. It doesn't mean anything.

The same reason why I don’t listen to opinion based podcasts like the JBP

I’ll be damned if I gotta pay someone to teach me how to interact w females shits crazy ... LOL

WellwornShadyCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif
Gabi with the BARS to get your morning cracking

It's simple supply and demand.

Single people wanna know why they single.

Opportunist give them an answer.

It don't make a difference if it's true or not.... People love being lied to.

Perception is the death of reality...

As long as people want a reason... Them niggaz gonna have work

All love gurus are charlatans.

Marriage works when both parties are too gotdamn hardheaded to leave but also too hardheaded to fail.

Saved yall like 45 months of therapy.
That was another point I was gon make...if these ppl were actually about shit and into helping ppl, they'd be therapists/counselors. But it's too much thankless work in that on top of having to go to school for x amount of yrs to get the credentials that prove you actually know wtf you talkin about so they'd rather play in our faces on ig cuz they want the unearned attention.

That was another point I was gon make...if these ppl were actually about shit and into helping ppl, they'd be therapists/counselors. But it's too much thankless work in that on top of having to go to school for x amount of yrs to get the credentials that prove you actually know wtf you talkin about so they'd rather play in our faces on ig cuz they want the unearned attention.
And sell books

That was another point I was gon make...if these ppl were actually about shit and into helping ppl, they'd be therapists/counselors. But it's too much thankless work in that so they'd rather play in our faces on ig cuz they want the attention.

Yeah narcissistic personalities are a big issue when dealing IG Gurus. It's like Dr. Phil really what may have once began as an altruistic endeavor quickly became an ego stroke. Especially with Jaxn. He had an ego from jump street.

Don't be shocked this brother wind up being a cult leader later on down the rode, he has the charisma and the audacity.

there is still a stigma with black people about going to see therapists/counselors

it sucks, but it's still very real

Back