Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men Logic 😷... AKA Derrick Jaxn explains it all

Man what is niggas doing with their lives that niggas can just pop off a 12hr discussion..

Sharing thoughts and ideas to try and improve the black community.

What is niggas doing with their lives that they can listen to 12hrs of a nigga talking about one subject

I be seeing shit like this and be thinking, damn, I wonder how long it took to upload that shit

It's not uploaded.

It's a live stream that's automatically catalogued/stored once the stream ends.

This clown ass nigga and all this fuckery aside....let's talk about how all these social media relationship experts are dumb af. Yes that includes your fraud ass faves. For all these mfs that will tell you what you as a woman or as a man need to do to ensure a good relationship or find a good partner, it's plenty mfs that behaved the exact opposite and found love and happiness. Relationships are about chance and proximity. It's not the 10 crack commandments. Aint no rules or manual to this shit. Have a personality and go outside. Boom. Theres your formula.

Goat. We stay speaking the same language. I tell mfers this all the time.

This clown ass nigga and all this fuckery aside....let's talk about how all these social media relationship experts are dumb af. Yes that includes your fraud ass faves. For all these mfs that will tell you what you as a woman or as a man need to do to ensure a good relationship or find a good partner, it's plenty mfs that behaved the exact opposite and found love and happiness. Relationships are about chance and proximity. It's not the 10 crack commandments. Aint no rules or manual to this shit. Have a personality and go outside. Boom. Theres your formula.

That right there is a dying art in today's time. Too many people in our generation trying to emulate the life of their favorite celebrity (artist, actor/actress, social media influencer etc) instead of being comfortable of being themselves

Jason Terry gif after Nuggets beat them.gif

We could blow up Gabi.

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

Be like a different version of Thought Crimez.

Me, the anti-feminist conservative old man who's set in his ways............and you, my female antagonist who calls bullshit on everything I say.

We wouldn't even have to fake the back-and-forths because there's a lot we disagree on.

Lotta money to be made too.

In a few months we could be pulling in a few thousand a month.

Join me:

Kylo I want you to join me clip.gif

Last edited:
Back