• No

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Thought you was gone nigga
See the source image

it's jus overall goin to the point Nas could pull 20 records to compete

Bleek coulda said they both legends w/ great catalogs respectively but Jay gets the nod

sayin he ain't got 20 is doin too much

I mean I agree sayin’ Nas doesn’t have 20 songs to even pull out is crazy but I was takin’ it more as Bleek sayin’ he “doesn’t have 20 songs that can compete” wit’ Jay…which is what Bleek SUPPOSED to say/ think…

Buuut I’m strictly talking about people thinking because Dipset got washed because they got “out hip-hop’d” by the Lox then that means tha same would somehow happen to Jay…when Jay is a waaaaay different beast than any other person you’d be tryin’ to throw into a versuz…same rules not gonna apply

Nas Winners

The World Is Yours
It Ain't Hard To Tell
If I Ruled The World
We WIll Survive
Nas Is Like
Hate Me Now
Got Yourself A Gun
Made You Look
One Mic
Get Down
Thief's Theme
Thug Mansionz
Cops Shot The Kid

Memphis Bleek is right. I can't think of 20 songs Nas could play in a versus that would beat 20 of Jay's biggest records.
Aye bruh if Nas play cops shot the kid id die from laughter lmao

As a NaS fan ... JAY-Z would obviously defeat NaS in a verzuz battle...

Please let's not act like Jay hasn't been more commercially leaning in his music throughout his entire career... working with the prime Hiphop producers of his era and artistes

After the I .. AM album in 99... NaS went left and hired Salaam Remi to produce majority of his albums till the Nasir one by Kanye in 2018

And again it all falls to fandom of both artistes ... I just prefer NaS music to Jay's cos it resonates more

How I would format Nas's list to give him a chance with no deep thought

1. NY State of Mind.(Not a hit,but a Nyc east coast hip hop classic and the intro to Illmatic.if he loses the round ,it's cool because it's not a guaranteed point)
2.One Mic(the structure alone could be a point also he does perform this good)
3.Represent(will shut NYC down)
4.Made ya Look(Another strong street record) extra points if he gets jada and Luda.
5.if I Ruled The World (auto win with Lauryn)
6.Life's a Bitch(even new listeners can sing this hook and it's classic)
7.If R kelly wasn't a nasty man Street Dreams remix,but let's go with the OG street Dreams
8.The Message(very strong)
9.Halftime(Classic Ny banger)
10.oochee wally wally(to compete with the club joints Jay playing at this point)
11.Nas Is Like(Primo beat,good pace,can afford to take a loss on this rd)
12 Life is what you make it RIP X
13.One Love
14.The realest nigga alive
15.Got yo self a gun
16.car 85
17.The world is yours
18..It Ain't hard To tell maybe a medley with the remix
19 .Hate Me Now
20.Ether

Last edited:
it's jus overall goin to the point Nas could pull 20 records to compete

Bleek coulda said they both legends w/ great catalogs respectively but Jay gets the nod

sayin he ain't got 20 is doin too much
remember Bleek is who popped that shit off

"I got my mind right,money right,I'm ready for war"

Last edited:
If it's solo vs solo songs then it's really rap fans vs rap fans.

Y'all think Jay really gonna keep it that way? Especially for someone as worthy as Nas? The versus between the biggest names in hip hop ever?

Nah he's bringing his wife, Alicia Keys, Rhianna ect.... and their fans

I don't think Nas would approach it that way.

I mean I agree sayin’ Nas doesn’t have 20 songs to even pull out is crazy but I was takin’ it more as Bleek sayin’ he “doesn’t have 20 songs that can compete” wit’ Jay…which is what Bleek SUPPOSED to say/ think…

Buuut I’m strictly talking about people thinking because Dipset got washed because they got “out hip-hop’d” by the Lox then that means tha same would somehow happen to Jay…when Jay is a waaaaay different beast than any other person you’d be tryin’ to throw into a versuz…same rules not gonna apply
Lol at thinkin you're about to get a Backstage performance from Jay-Z in 2021

From Nas don't got 20 songs to Jay has more commericial success to well Jay a better live performer.....

Lol at thinkin you're about to get a Backstage performance from Jay-Z in 2021

From Nas don't got 20 songs to Jay has more commericial success to well Jay a better live performer.....
Forgot my keys on the counter

I saw Jay at the on the run 2 tour 3 years ago and yes, his crowd command is still at an all time high

Now I'm out

I agree that Jay's hits are different.he got a lot of anthems that rocked in the streets and on the charts.

Shit like hard Knock Life,J to the Izzo,Give it to me,Change Clothes,Money cash Hoes etc monster hits that also were street and club bangers

Forgot my keys on the counter

I saw Jay at the on the run 2 tour 3 years ago and yes, his crowd command is still at an all time high

Now I'm out
Jay sounds like the record when he performs.barely breaks a sweat and controls everything breathing.

Back