Does Nas Have 20 songs to beat JAYZ

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
@Maywood, if you feeling so confident, do an ABW versuz w/someone here and watch how you get smoked trying to pick songs to beat Jay

But a Jay Z vs Nas versus would be some epic shit. I feel like Nas would approach it the way the Lox did. Jay would approach it as a giant concert.

Jay gonna make those calls to get those big features to come out and i doubt they would turn him down. That's his advantage.

But a Jay Z vs Nas versus would be some epic shit. I feel like Nas would approach it the way the Lox did. Jay would approach it as a giant concert.

Jay gonna make those calls to get those big features to come out and i doubt they would turn him down. That's his advantage.

Nah bro his advantage is that he has way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more good songs than Nas.

Jay could keep it post retirement and still wash Nas

I kno' Jay and Nas are the two GOATs and they had beef and its fun to compare but really and truly who has more good songs/ a Verzus is clearly sutten Jay wins

Nah bro his advantage is that he has way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more good songs than Nas.

Jay could keep it post retirement and still wash Nas

I kno' Jay and Nas are the two GOATs and they had beef and its fun to compare but really and truly who has more good songs/ a Verzus is clearly sutten Jay wins
I disagree. I think he will win because in these versus he can call out all these other artist for his hits and they will come.

Nas isn't flashy. He'd never have an album like BP3. That would probably win Jay the versus alone. But I don't think that album is better then either of the Kings Diseases.

This match has been asked for since the beginning of Versus

And because bleek still harbors feelings a decade & some change later ,God don’t have a dub…:niggawhat:

I don’t wanna hear shit if u had Dipset in the last Versus
Too easy for the dips

Lox is all the way up but dipset got the secret weapon... Ballin
@Maywood, if you feeling so confident, do an ABW versuz w/someone here and watch how you get smoked trying to pick songs to beat Jay
How bout you do it nigga:sup:

As a huge fan of both I’d prefer this to be more along tha lines of a Ghost “vs” Rae, a Preemo “vs” Rza or a Meth “vs” Red versuz battle…I don’t wanna hear Ether, Takeover, Super Ugly, etc etc…

Just 2 of my favorite MCs on stage giving each other tha much deserved respect they should receive and playing some dope music for 3 hrs…

It’s crazy that Jay n Nas seem to be tha only niggaz over their beef lol

As a huge fan of both I’d prefer this to be more along tha lines of a Ghost “vs” Rae, a Preemo “vs” Rza or a Meth “vs” Red versuz battle…I don’t wanna hear Ether, Takeover, Super Ugly, etc etc…

Just 2 of my favorite MCs on stage giving each other tha much deserved respect they should receive and playing some dope music for 3 hrs…

It’s crazy that Jay n Nas seem to be tha only niggaz over their beef lol
Bro ofc it wont be diss songs like that u think Nas gonna let Jay talk about his daughter in front of him like that? Smh

That migga durag and fitted too tight talking Big has more. :huh2:
They would never do this because fans are beyond annoying Nas already said he'd never do one. He likes chilling as a fan of the artists.

Back