Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj Beef

Yeah what everyone saids,but apparently they grew up together and had a young love. So
I guess she feels she knows him and she believes that his not a sexual predator

It was a whole thing, she tried to get the woman to recant her abuse so her husband could get off the megan law thing. It was a big thing, apparently people were being bribed

The women was 15 when it happened i think...10 years ago though.but Nicki made that shit come up again, oh girl was doing interviews

But because her husband's address has to be public, people were harassing ninki,swatting her house

So I get both sides. But Nicki crazy
That whole thing, and her husband in general, seems to be the reasoning behind alot of the "industry" trouble she's always talking about. People don't fuck with him so they stopped fucking with her and she just dug in harder. Also don't help her fan base is fucking insane and also makes her look bad

I do think Nicki is trying to play this internet game/promo because the younger generation uses it but its not a good look for her

She went off an some people on tik tok.... and then her rant on the internet about Meg mother.

That whole thing, and her husband in general, seems to be the reasoning behind alot of the "industry" trouble she's always talking about. People don't fuck with him so they stopped fucking with her and she just dug in harder. Also don't help her fan base is fucking insane and also makes her look bad
That's kind of all female fan bases it seems lol

That and her brother did have some sexual predatory situation...so that comment was coming for her brother and husband

That's kind of all female fan bases it seems lol

If you female and your female fans don't ride for you.. thats a problem

The music is mainly for females , but some men can rock with it.
Like that's why I think Nicki music is more versatile than alot of these other rappers.
Like who gonna be chanting this, I think she thinks about that more. And not just talking over a mic.

That and her brother did have some sexual predatory situation...so that comment was coming for her brother and husband

Yeah but I don't think she publicly rode for her brother as hard as she's done and to the extent she's done for her husband. That whole situation of harassing that woman, lying about her not being Black, etc was just nasty and turned alot of people off from her.

If you female and your female fans don't ride for you.. thats a problem

The music is mainly for females , but some men can rock with it.
Like that's why I think Nicki music is more versatile than alot of these other rappers.
Like who gonna be chanting this, I think she thinks about that more. And not just talking over a mic.
Sadly women barely support women lol
The majority of Nicki s fans are aggressive gays

Sadly women barely support women lol
The majority of Nicki s fans are aggressive gays

I mean If you look at her and many female artists, the concerts do have many heterosexual females

Beyonce, Brittany spears....they have large female fan bases

Yes gay people are there too

Ok....does drake have more female fans?

Back