Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj Beef

Eh

I'ma disagree cause to say you feel she has all these things, she's acting like more than one female can't be at the top of trying to make female rapping a bigger space

Again

Acting mad insecure
Somebody put out a diss track.

Can’t be mad ?

I should've lead with this

@Old Man Cain used to come in a thread, say his piece then say "I'ma bout to lock this thread" while never being a mod, at least here at abw

We all knew what he was doing so I guess you didn't have that kinda context but I was just trying to make a joke. That's all

Right... he says I am about to lock the thread..not some stupid comment about stop talking about female rap think pieces

You ain't Cain

Yall on this dumb ass mod shit

Just post like a regular as poster. If you ain't interested fuck off

Last edited:
Pardi track was smooth.

He didn’t diss her but she was “mad and insecure”

Had bruh around dudes she was fucking. That shit gotta hurt lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nicki had/has writers right?

Im not 100% but I thought Meg wrote her own shit
Yup and alot of her early success was from.....

But imo he lacks in image ...she sound better rapping. Like her little characters she be doing , go well . She has a totally different style

Nicki-Minaj-Safaree-b-billboard-1548.jpg

Nicki had/has writers right?

Im not 100% but I thought Meg wrote her own shit
Naw. They all get “help”

Nicki been a monster before she became a mega star. Bruh wasn’t writing for her

And when yall say her bars fell off you just don’t listen to her when she raps and not making pop music.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I couldn't even skim thru the lyrics for more than 15 seconds, let alone listen to the song. I must be getting old... this what got computers putin these days?

Of all the men in the world, Nicki…

View attachment 1254039

Yeah what everyone saids,but apparently they grew up together and had a young love. So
I guess she feels she knows him and she believes that his not a sexual predator

It was a whole thing, she tried to get the woman to recant her abuse so her husband could get off the megan law thing. It was a big thing, apparently people were being bribed

The women was 15 when it happened i think...10 years ago though.but Nicki made that shit come up again, oh girl was doing interviews

But because her husband's address has to be public, people were harassing ninki,swatting her house

So I get both sides. But Nicki crazy

Nicki music is better, yes she makes more pop soundtracks but her raps and flows are great

What she has the other rappers don't, well latto do have more musicality in her 777 album

But megan music on her album be one note, same beat, same message

I felt like alot new rappers run into that problem ( Da Baby...whole album sound the same)

Last edited:
Back