Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj Beef

The issue is that they don't diss on a beat, they go to social media because they're scared of taking a loss in an actual rap battle
It's really unfortunate these two, and I'll add cardi in this, but it's really sad rap couldn't get music from all three of them on a track or maybe even a super group or something.

At the end of the day, Nicki is unhinged due her own insecurities as a female rapper

What the fuck pack shit up mean

You answer that
It's means, chi town b knew what I was doing hence his response to me which produced my response to him

"My post did what it was supposed to do"

Ooooohhh

You misunderstand me

I was talking about the niggas in here trying to dissect this deeper than "the chick that used to be on top, not on top no more and now she feels some type of way"

Females certainly can diss each other.. That was not my point
from my vantage point, Nicki still on top.

Here listen to meg again
It's means, chi town b knew what I was doing hence his response to me which produced my response to him

"My post did what it was supposed to do"

Oh so you who meg talking about , got it

oh i dunno, streaming numbers, record sales, the usual
Eh

I'ma disagree cause to say you feel she has all these things, she's acting like more than one female can't be at the top of trying to make female rapping a bigger space

Again

Acting mad insecure

Here listen to meg again

Oh so who meg talking about , got it

I should've lead with this

@Old Man Cain used to come in a thread, say his piece then say "I'ma bout to lock this thread" while never being a mod, at least here at abw

We all knew what he was doing so I guess you didn't have that kinda context but I was just trying to make a joke. That's all

Back