Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj Beef

am I trippin or do Nicki be soundin drunk af and slurring her words in every video? No judgement but she been sounding off for a while

yeesh. Youd think someone with so many disadvantages would shut the fuck up. Dah well. Im here for when they put it on wax. From where im standing Meg look like she got an easy fuckin target

Outside of the Megan's Law bar, she didn't have no type of bite. She wasted the beat as well. As goofy as Nicki foot joke was, it was more effective overall. I get Megan felt like she needed to respond but this isn't her element.

am I trippin or do Nicki be soundin drunk af and slurring her words in every video? No judgement but she been sounding off for a while
I hate to see it but Nicki legit has became lame as fuck and a drug addict. Aint got nothing to do with Megan... just crazy tk see her decline.

calling yourself, Teflon Don in the court room considering that you’re supposed to be the victim is hilarious

She pretty much dissed herself in her own diss track.

Basically said she take a lot of dick and all the dick she takes causes problems and she sent the man that shot her to jail.

Lol, like I am sorry, you can't be tough and be talking about how traumatized you are to Gayle King. That shit don't work. Pick one.

Last edited:
Oh and I want a woman to take care of me like Nicki takes care of her man.

Lol, she been called a predator and all types of shit and she right there with her looney ass.

Back