Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj Beef

I mean If you look at her and many female artists, the concerts do have many heterosexual females

Beyonce, Brittany spears....they have large female fan bases

Yes gay people are there too

Ok....does drake have more female fans?
I don’t use concerts as a barometer for fandom

That's how artists mainly make their money, people paying to go see them.

While yes more people are online so the fan base appears way larger
Yea but most of these ppl ain’t buying the music hence why music sales are in the gutter

It maybe unfair, but chicks need to understand that annoying to having a large body count will never be a flex for them.

Yeah I agree but it seems to be more of an acceptable or ok behavior for some women.

Foxxy Brown, Lil Kim....big rappers of the 90s .... what was they talking about

Shit Trina....what she talking about

Missy really the last mega female rapper not on that super sexual lyrics...even her songs about sex were as vulgur as a song of today ...Pound Town

But to your point it isn't social viewed as a good or respectful to have slept with alot of men

Maybe these women trying to turn the idea of a female hoe to mean something.

Right... he says I am about to lock the thread..not some stupid comment about stop talking about female rap think pieces

You ain't Cain

Yall on this dumb ass mod shit

Just post like a regular as poster. If you ain't interested fuck off

What?!? How did you...

You know what

Ok Royal

That's one of the best measures of fandom. People who actually spend their time and money to go see an artist are the true fans. That's the problem with alot of artist now. There's a disconnect between their online fandom vs the fans who actually support their with their money
How can I explain it oftentimes ppl go to concerts because it’s the hot social event in town not cuz they really fuck w or listen to the artist

For example me and my ppls are going to this show next week, I know for a fact I’m the only person in that group who listens to that artist every body else going just going to drink and have a good time

How can I explain it oftentimes ppl go to concerts because it’s the hot social event in town not cuz they really fuck w or listen to the artist

For example me and my ppls are going to this show next week, I know for a fact I’m the only person in that group who listens to that artist every body else going just going to drink and have a good time

I get what you're saying but people ain't going to shows of people they don't know/support like that. Thats why there's been such talk the last year or so of artist having to cancel concert dates because of tickets not selling. Especially for bigger acts trying to sell out bigger venues.

Back