Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

Also it should be noted that telling a woman "that's why you won't get married" is also another stupid insult niggas use because A. Not every woman wants to or desires being married and B. Unless you speaking for every man out there there's always some nigga out there who will break his neck to give a woman what she wants whether you personally think she's worthy of it or not.

It's like part of the pushback on this is dudes realizing their words don't have the power over women they once held and are fighting to maintain that. Like "oh so being called a hoe don't hurt your feelings? Why not? You must be one then."

I will address this because I have said it and apparently it strikes a nerve with you.

I will continue to say it to women who talk like men and move like a man on a board.

It's not an insult but reality that women with the mouth of a man aint getting married.

Would you marry a woman that talks like a man and move like a man? such as @Race Jones

Would you marry a woman who states "Aint nobody will check me" Would YOU walk something like that down the aisle?

Also it should be noted that telling a woman "that's why you won't get married" is also another stupid insult niggas use because A. Not every woman wants to or desires being married and B. Unless you speaking for every man out there there's always some nigga out there who will break his neck to give a woman what she wants whether you personally think she's worthy of it or not.

It's like part of the pushback on this is dudes realizing their words don't have the power over women they once held and are fighting to maintain that. Like "oh so being called a hoe don't hurt your feelings? Why not? You must be one then."

What nigga you know that's making 6-7 figures (that these women want) is marrying a woman that talks like a man and move like a man?

Saying that "nobody will check her" talks down on Black man, what nigga you know that's making that type of money with that the status will walk another man down the aisle?

A beta nigga will marry anything, I speak on men with value and morals. No man is walking a woman down the aisle who talks and move like a man. She'll be a side chick at best.

I will continue to say she won't ever get married. It's not hurting me at all, I don't want her raggedy ass.

Again, Would YOU put up with a women that talks like @Race, talks down on straight black men, and spew dumb shit about straight black men.

I will address this because I have said it and apparently it strikes a nerve with you.

I will continue to say it to women who talk like men and move like a man on a board.

It's not an insult but reality that women with the mouth of a man aint getting married.

Would you marry a woman that talks like a man and move like a man? such as @Race Jones

Would you marry a woman who states "Aint nobody will check me" Would YOU walk something like that down the aisle?

You didn't strike a nerve. This is a message board where you respond to comments. It's really that simple.

Me
You didn't strike a nerve. This is a message board where you respond to comments. It's really that simple.

You brought it up as to make a point for me or anyone who says it to stop saying it.

It's simple.

Move like a man, talk like a man, no nigga with 6-7 figures is walking something like @race down the aisle, let alone any real nigga.

Would YOU walk a woman down the aisle who says "aint nobody gonna check me" talk down on black men?

marriage isnt everyones life goal. thats the thing. i dont wish to be married so asking random men on the internet would they marry me is a moot point.

I wouldnt marry them and vice versa

Me

You brought it up as to make a point for me or anyone who says it to stop saying it.

It's simple.

Move like a man, talk like a man, no nigga with 6-7 figures is walking something like @race down the aisle, let alone any real nigga.

Would YOU walk a woman down the aisle who says "aint nobody gonna check me" talk down on black men?

I didn't say to stop saying it. I explained why that sentiment isn't as much of a shot as people who use it thinks it is. Which is very much in line with the theme of the thread. Words/phrases that don't have the affect you think they will.

Don't wish,

I don't give a shit if you do get married, a nigga still won't walk your anti-black hating straight man ass down no aisle.

One of these simp, savior ass dudes may. Simps need love too

you keep speaking on it dumbass. so clearly youre concerned with what i do in life and the men that court me

again, youre an incel ass nigga that hates vocal women because they wont bend to your every whim or your delusions of male grandeur/exceptionalism

stop concerning yourself with my body, my partners and my life

you dont hold a flame to the niggas i know on and off of here

youre an insignificant piece of shit whose only claim to fame is harassing women on message boards.

keep it up and youll be patrolling mall parking lots hopping out on unsuspecting women with a trench coat weirdo

or being her “hoe” authentic self hasnt stopped her from entering into monogamous relationships.

hoes get wifed every day B
I swear we was making these exact same points in them KS threads.....niggas telling bitches (see what I did there? lol) how they should behave to get a man/relationship....or you look/act like XYZ that's why you single....only for meg to do none of that and still with a nigga who love her publicly.

I swear we was making these exact same points in them KS threads.....niggas telling bitches (see what I did there? lol) how they should behave to get a man/relationship....or you look/act like XYZ that's why you single....only for meg to do none of that and still with a nigga who love her publicly.

Almost any woman can find a man if she wants one. Any dude denying that doesn't know what he's talking about. A chick could be the queen of hoes, and there would still be a line of dudes trying to wife her.

I feel like some things would be different if her mother were still alive...

...and I ain’t go through all the pages so somebody probably pointed it out already, but man how symbolic is it to take this beautiful Black woman and make her shake her ass in/on a TRASH truck?

The label playin her out...

...this image is gettin old real fast, and it’s fucked up because she can actually spit.

...and I ain’t go through all the pages so somebody probably pointed it out already, but man how symbolic is it to take this beautiful Black woman and make her shake her ass in/on a TRASH truck?

...this image is gettin old real fast, and it’s fucked up because she can actually spit.

Her mom was alive when megan was rapping the same. Most of these entertainers have at least one parent. What does that have to do with anything? They are still their own person

I'm just now seeing the post you quoted.

Let's not be intellectually dishonest. We know what industry hoes look and act like. We also know what eventually happens to all hoes, especially industry hoes. Megan would stick out like a sore thumb in that crowd. The only thing hoe-like about her is her music, which is why even her fans recognize the montonomy of her content.

Even Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian check more boxes than her and they aren't real hoes either. Disclaimer: If you don't know the difference between a woman that dates or jumps into relationships alot versus a hoe, don't bother responding to this post.

Megan is as much of a hoe as Tekashi69 is a gang banger. But some of you keep wanting to beat the drum for wish world instead of real world. 95% of women will never get to be hoes in monogamous relationships anymore than gangsters get to have 401Ks.

Her mom was alive when megan was rapping the same. Most of these entertainers have at least one parent. What does that have to do with anything? They are still their own person
She commonly lists Trina and UGK as her influences growing up. Her mother might have only held her back but the music industry only typically throws its weight behind female rappers are willing to do what Salt n Peppa, Kim, Foxy, Trina, Shawnna, Khia, Nicki, Iggy, Cardi, and all of the dolls agreed to do on the big stage.

"Give us the image of a hoe and we'll make you famous"

"You don't got no hoes"

"My new bitch..."

"Man phuck deez thots"

That's just right here on ABW...very casually

Maybe these dudes ARE mad and/or feel disrespected 🤷‍♀️
i admit...i call at least three dudes a hoe a week.

i need to change my ways.

wont say it to a female tho. not my style

tenor.gif

Now that i think of it, I've been called bitch more when I was actually being polite than when I deserved it. Lolololol
let me guess .....dude was with someone he had to shine for?

shits disgusting

She commonly lists Trina and UGK as her influences growing up. Her mother might have only held her back but the music industry only typically throws its weight behind female rappers are willing to do what Salt n Peppa, Kim, Foxy, Trina, Shawnna, Khia, Nicki, Iggy, Cardi, and all of the dolls agreed to do on the big stage.

"Give us the image of a hoe and we'll make you famous"
I know. Sex sells. But the industry is only selling what people are buying. But parents really dont have any power over these adult entertainers. They can influence some of their decisions but that is it. That goes the same for the guys that talk about drugs, killing and sex. Most of them can separate life from entertainment. For some reason, people that dont know them cant.

Back