Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion is taking ownership of the words "thot" and "hoe"

Niggas never wanted modest women. That's one of the biggest lies ever.

At best, dudes want a sexually responsible chick that knows how to conceal her freak under the guise of class.

But if we're being real, a lot of these niggas don't even require that much from the women they check for.

Nah some dudes legit think a woman that wants to be a wife shouldn't do certain things. Believe it or not there's still dudes out here who say shit like "Your wife shouldn't swallow. That's for your hoes/side chicks to do". In some minds there are legit specific acts that a woman who wants a certain "title" should never engage in

NO niggas call each other bitch like it’s normal

That’s what I came away from watching Baller Blocking

Funny enough I was trying to figure out a way to use Baller Blockin as an example in this thread. I still crack up laughing at that scene on the porch where them niggas just calling each other bitch and hoe casually

Nah some dudes legit think a woman that wants to be a wife shouldn't do certain things. Believe it or not there's still dudes out here who say shit like "Your wife shouldn't swallow. That's for your hoes/side chicks to do". In some minds there are legit specific acts that a woman who wants a certain "title" should never engage in

yup. dated a guy that refuse to let me give him oral because “head is only done by hoes and skanks” 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I said that dumb shit in 9th grade thinking it was deep stupid

Aye yo, would you do a segment for me on my lil podcast where you bring all of yourself , your unique personality and your viewpoints on this subject?

I personally do not want to discuss this subject

im down for lighthearted conversation about other things

And niggas with that mindset is losing

Back