Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion Feels Like It's Her Job to Offend 'Emotionally Ignorant' Men

You called who out? This vague ass yall you keep referring to is who? Like I said if you got a point to make either make it or stop being passive aggressive. Stand on whatever it is you're trying but failing to communicate

The entire ABW

Lol my nigga I'm at work bored trying to kill time before I lock this office up, go home and smoke a blunt. This shit is a time killer to me. In about 15 mins I won't even pull up abw other than to press a laughing reaction til I'm back at work tomorrow

Ah, say no more. I've been on this bitch for longer than I should've, talking to a wall, while trying to pass time in meetings and other shit at work. Carry on, big dawg.

I don't know how you've gotten responding to your badly stated point hurt feelings. This is a message board where people respond to posts. Responding to your badly worded point isn't indicative of anything other than that...a response. Funny you're accusing me of catching feelings yet you're writing a whole dissertation about something you claim to not care about. Your point about Lauryn taking people by surprise actually agrees with what I'm saying about using a person's image in a song or social media as a judge of who they actually are as a person. So thanks for proving yourself wrong.

The rest of that bullshit you typed is just that...bullshit.

Nothing about my OP was badly worded. You constantly say it was, but none of your arguments prove anything. You simply just don’t like how I said it. That’s fine, but it’s not my problem. I’m always open to clarify my points and what I say. I’m respectful enough to at least do that

My posts were long to make sure YOU have a clear understanding of what I’m trying to say to you. You read the word “whore” and took offense…I can tell.

And you still lack clarity in what I’m saying in regards to Lauryn…if you played Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill and Megan’s last album, tell me which one promotes more thot culture and which doesn’t? Think long and hard bro. Being that we don’t know them personally there has to be another way of understanding what they represent as people. Their personal mistakes are another story

You also said Meg and Cardi aren’t whores/messing around because they were married and in a relationship…But if Lauryn could do it what makes you think they won’t? ESPECIALLY when it’s promoted in their LIFESTYLE?

You have a lot to learn bro…and I really mean no disrespect but give it a rest

Nothing about my OP was badly worded. You constantly say it was, but none of your arguments prove anything. You simply just don’t like how I said it. That’s fine, but it’s not my problem. I’m always open to clarify my points and what I say. I’m respectful enough to at least do that

My posts were long to make sure YOU have a clear understanding of what I’m trying to say to you. You read the word “whore” and took offense…I can tell.

And you still lack clarity in what I’m saying in regards to Lauryn…if you played Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill and Megan’s last album, tell me which one promotes more thot culture and which doesn’t? Think long and hard bro. Being that we don’t know them personally there has to be another way of understanding what they represent as people. Their personal mistakes are another story

You also said Meg and Cardi aren’t whores/messing around because they were married and in a relationship…But if Lauryn could do it what makes you think they won’t? ESPECIALLY when it’s promoted in their LIFESTYLE?

You have a lot to learn bro…and I really mean no disrespect but give it a rest

No i read the word whore and thought "well that's stupid". That's not taking offense..that's me thinking you said something stupid. Keep typing though. Hope you get everything out you need to

No i read the word whore and thought "well that's stupid". That's not taking offense..that's me thinking you said something stupid. Keep typing though. Hope you get everything out you need to

got you. I’m cool with you thinking my post is stupid…but you was sounding hurt…my bad bro. Enjoy your day lol

You gotta learn when to pull the eject button. Even though I respect your commitment to trying to articulate a point to niggas who are committed to dodging that point at any cost. But seriously, shit is gonna run ya blood pressure up and shit.

Facts I shoulda learned from fb niggas pick abd choose when to be complex thinkers

You have a point. I believe you attract the energy you give. Maybe deep down she feels insecure about things. I think all humans have insecurities. As we grow we learn how to rid ourselves of those doubts. I am sure most people would have described me as confident, bold and spoken. But in my teens and 20s, I can now see it came from a spirit of "proving" myself. A place of "yall ain't gonna catch me slipping". I can identify with what I am perceiving from Megan as this idea of having to defend myself in a outward way. It's a place of fear and I can't let them see me not at my best. And if they got something to say I am gonna make them eat they words. But until deep down the subconscious thoughts and energy is shifted she will always attract that scrutiny from men she speaks on.
Yes, exactly and it's obvious why she gets the scrutiny she gets and on a certain level it's called for. Not saying she necessarily need to be canceled and all that shit, but it's evident

lol... funny how we never see these dissertations about black men putting a negative image out in their music and personas

Trust me I’m harsher towards us black men than anyone else lol

Especially nowadays because if I call a woman who shows her half naked body on IG and Onlyfans for MONEY I’m “wrong” for calling her a whore lol

I love and respect whores….but they are what they are…whores

We all have to play our positions to win the game….

lol... funny how we never see these dissertations about black men putting a negative image out in their music and personas

cole, Kendrick, and Drake do the most numbers, not Gucci, lil xan, and lil boat

where’s the female equivalent? Does that point really hold up?

Maybe not on here, but take down black men and their music has been the subject of congressional hearings more than once. I think black men have been demonized enough in that regard without ABW jumping on the bandwagon.

Back