Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Dude that’s not me but if it was why you hate ? This isn’t your content ?? I know the real Plug! You ain’t scraping this shit , you just lucky to be in a group ! You do not buy this shit , your reposting somebody’s else stuff

:cont: kids these days.

I remember paying the plug $5 for a OF then i found another plug who did it for $2 then i found out how he did it and it's been nothing but hoes ever since.

OMG ! You guys act like you don’t do the same thing , It’s The Game we Play! STOP TRYING HOLD SOME TYPE OF POWER OVER THESE GIRLS SO FOLKS CAN BEG YOU FOR CODES ... I’m sick of you hating ass niggas , why can’t we all just eat and download? Anyways ... code 6 can’t stop me ?? COME EAT GUys ????https://mega.nz/folder/ufYiSJ7Y#_ZICHk7mCr4PcdrOv0g8RQ

Funny. You didn't even crack the code. You just posted your content from the same chick. Do you feel better now?

Dude that’s not me but if it was why you hate ? This isn’t your content ?? I know the real Plug! You ain’t scraping this shit , you just lucky to be in a group ! You do not buy this shit , your reposting somebody’s else stuff

Actually, he is. That dude scrapes his own content. I have TBs of proof. You are really trying to start a war you won't win bro. You've been here too long to be acting like a punk. Chill and fall back.

A

again nobody has either of the girls I posted , I got hear because I know the real scrapper , stop the hate it’s not healthy

You don't know the real plug. I know the real plug.

My 9-piece is better than your 7-piece. Shout out to Rick Ross.

Tell you what, bring your A-game to Thot Wars Friday night, or continue taking these losses.

And as far as that ChynaCiara chick, I'll post her this evening. For free. No codes.

You aren't seeing me on your best day dude.

View attachment 401831

View attachment 401832

Darla Dimples

She does not have nudes on her 0n1y4ans; just thirst-trapping IG-level content

https://fil.email/nZirMrNJ
Code 0.0

darla shuttlesworth | Tumblr | Curvy swimwear, Bikini models, Curvy girl  fashion
Anyone got these files before the link expired?

Back