Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

but since we having a picture war I can do corny shit too

View attachment 411943View attachment 411944View attachment 411945
View attachment 411942
giphy.gif
She bad, I was in her private show on periscope like a day ago.
D105098D-C57A-478B-AB9A-CEC98654E0CD.jpeg
00ACC257-8A29-4745-B1FD-30CB0BDCC3F1.jpeg

just gonna write this for people who are dealing with google drive since i didn't know about maybe you don't know either.

I was looking for a way to import that 140 TB google drive folder as fast of possible and some indian ytber showed the way. It's so easy it's stupid.

I'm using air explorer but it's almost the same if you don't use it:

Step 1: open the google drive link in the browser that your logged in with, with your google drive.
step 2: Then go to shared with me there you will see the folder if you aren't using air explorer just make a shortcut of that folder.
step 3: Go to that shortcut and then copy > your google drive folder and voila it's their instantly.

If your using air explorer just do step 1 and then open the software and you will see it under your google drive account and simple right click and copy to your google drive.

Just transferred 750g in less then 20 min :clawd2:

Going to try this when I get home. When the copy is done, is it a copy that you are the owner of? Running into that right now trying to move some folders around. Still shows another person as the owner. Thanks.

Back