Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Awesome, make your money however you can. Just not off my posts.

There is no broke here LOL stop projecting. I ain't selling ish here; I am contributing to a legion of brothers that like to see naked hoes just like me. Resellers had to go an mess that ish up.
Yal are doing the same thing , code the links up and make people beg to decode , the only way to get decode lessons is to drop more hoes , so you basically selling content for content?? Or is your brain ? to small to understand, again keep watching me., yal don’t have to post content , I’ll still make money , I don’t steal yal stuff , I know the real plug

You never posted one link you talked a bunch of shit that got you nowhere, you bragged about trying to hustle 5/10 dollars out of other cats while complaining about us keeping shit protected, let me tell you something your father would have told you had he stuck around "son you a lame"
I just told you I dont drop
For free but I will decode each link you post just to make you mad ?? Codes don’t stop me. You gotta be a lame in real life , who hates on the next man ? This is not your content !

And nah it's not dead every once in awhile cats will argue it's just apart of the game as well, I would suggest we code links more often to at the very least let it get spread to various cats who can get it circulating before lames try to make a dime off of it.

off to bed i go.

Back