Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

The reason he keeps being so adamant about us not having the chicks he's posted he wants us to be dumb enough to post them so he can snatch them up and run back to his little subreddit and make 5 dollars so he can run back to his momma and tell her about how he making money of the computah :lol10:

You are correct Sir!

The reason he keeps being so adamant about us not having the chicks he's posted he wants us to be dumb enough to post them so he can snatch them up and run back to his little subreddit and make 5 dollars so he can run back to his momma and tell her about how he making money of the computah :lol10:
Exactly you don’t got them lol I don’t drop free man . Not my thing but I will decode every single link you post ?

I never

My only complaint is that y’all hate on resellers But put codes on content that you drop free ? It makes no sense . I dropped Y3Ll@ C0le link uncoded so people can eat .

Codes are to keep cats that are not contributing from taking our free stuff and turning around an selling it. Codes > Sell.

Code is WAAAAAAY different than sell. We started coding because of the resellers. If some of these dudes on here were real and just shared posts with no other motive, there would be no need to code. Yes, I have plugs and post their work on here FOR FREE.

And reverse psychology definitely won’t work if you want those two girls just let me know

Bruh, as much as I love Chyna Ciara, I do not need to get with you to get her. I got enough of her. If someone else drops free stuff of hers on here that I do not have; then I will download it.

by the way who was the other broad you had? I will see if I have her too.

They mad that I won’t beg them for content lol y’all are not the Plug ! You do not Scarp accounts ??
View attachment 411965View attachment 411967

Stop projecting. I only asked one thorough brother on here for 2 women since I have been on the board. I don't beg. Once again, check my track record. I stay posted cold pieces on here. If anyone tells you different, they are straight lying.

Stop projecting. I only asked one thorough brother on here for 2 women since I have been on the board. I don't beg. Once again, check my track record. I stay posted cold pieces on here. If anyone tells you different, they are straight lying.
I’m done here ! Proved my point , yal ain’t no big dogs , and stop the hate . If you need anything you know where to find me

Naw I don’t want no parts of the Broke big dog title lol but you have fun screenshot my stuff and I’ll continue to make my Racks

You never posted one link you talked a bunch of shit that got you nowhere, you bragged about trying to hustle 5/10 dollars out of other cats while complaining about us keeping shit protected, let me tell you something your father would have told you had he stuck around "son you a lame"

Naw I don’t want no parts of the Broke big dog title lol but you have fun screenshot my stuff and I’ll continue to make my Racks

Awesome, make your money however you can. Just not off my posts.

There is no broke here LOL stop projecting. I ain't selling ish here; I am contributing to a legion of brothers that like to see naked hoes just like me. Resellers had to go an mess that ish up.

Back