Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

i was checking out that site and do they require a credit card to make a burner acc? another filehost that works the same way is cyberdrop.me. we should make a list of such sites tbh.

Nah bro. You don't need an account, period. It is truly anonymous. If you want higher tier features, then you can make an account. But for burner uploads, nothing is touching this right now. Peep the screenshot. Uploading a folder, no login. No nothing. Link expires after 7 days. Peep the upload speeds. Nothing is touching this right now.

1601460003340.png

dr. strange_2.jpg

Alibaby444 (full rip current as of September 29th)

VcExgk9Hoz8qf3RCVqwB3ne6Sqw4xX6REXYbEPQtKknnETaeWVtoDttj1fRZsyNTWDaw6qJnQyu4fh6CqJ9L7RbALkYmHLDBbwjET

Code 6.0 (94/42) (will drop down to a lower method tomorrow; early access for the contributors and vets)

?? : AfroQueens

Please note: this folder is 56GB; make sure you have room

1601461017251.png

Actually i read his post wrong lol, but yeah this looks tough. I can’t do cyberdrop because you can’t upload a file over 100MB, so this definitely looks like the move. Would it be smart to get the app? I’m more on my phone than my laptop.

Yes. I vouch for this as the go-to upload/download method for posting on this site unless you just want to use Mega and don't mind your Mega burners getting nuked. I use this service for content that these thots and thot captains could try and report. Right now it is undefeated.

Got me feeling like this:

351AEC36-B0C4-49FF-A0F2-D2EF19E8CF36.gif

If someone has this, I would appreciate it.

Nah bro. You don't need an account, period. It is truly anonymous. If you want higher tier features, then you can make an account. But for burner uploads, nothing is touching this right now. Peep the screenshot. Uploading a folder, no login. No nothing. Link expires after 7 days. Peep the upload speeds. Nothing is touching this right now.

View attachment 369750
It is well-documented that living organisms need to adapt to external pressures, or die. What did these simps and thots think was going to happen when they keep squeezing as they have been? This is the internet. If it's digital, it can be made free.

There's no clear risk to the uploader, and that 20GB O1R folder suggests that folder sizes aren't an issue. That 4MB/s upload speed I'm seeing also means the uploader's internet, and not the host, is the bottleneck. If the process of making burners is completely bypassed, it's easier for niggas to simply re-up as long as they keep the original files on their cloud storage (if they're hurting for hard disk space). No public links need to be made for MEGAs to get clapped now. I assume most of us are frequently in many countries on a daily basis, so... uhh... yeah, it might be a wrap for these agents.
:hahaha:

It is well-documented that living organisms need to adapt to external pressures, or die. What did these simps and thots think was going to happen when they keep squeezing as they have been? This is the internet. If it's digital, it can be made free.

There's no clear risk to the uploader, and that 20GB O1R folder suggests that folder sizes aren't an issue. That 4MB/s upload speed I'm seeing also means the uploader's internet, and not the host, is the bottleneck. If the process of making burners is completely bypassed, it's easier for niggas to simply re-up as long as they keep the original files on their cloud storage (if they're hurting for hard disk space). No public links need to be made for MEGAs to get clapped now. I assume most of us are frequently in many countries on a daily basis, so... uhh... yeah, it might be a wrap for these agents.
:hahaha:

GOAT!

Back