Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

That chick posted she made 100k this year. First off, are you kidding me? Secondly, why would anyone post that kind of information online?

I could win 10mil tomorrow, and the only people that would even know is my most immediate family members. The thought of posting that shit online blows my mind.
When most of your family and friends disown you because you're a smut and you face the realization that you've made a dumb, permanent decision based on temporary circumstances, you have to try to rationalize it to them and to yourself. To them, the money does that because it makes it seem OK since so many people are watching and that they are something other than what they are. But they skip the main question: great, you made a 100K by completely debasing yourself, shaming yourself and your family. Would you be happy putting in the slightest but of effort to make 50K without showing your asshole on the Internet?

That said, in AmeriKKKa I don't knock anyone for doing what they have to do. Just explaining why all these hoes constantly need to use money to justify their choices.

Seem like all my OF subs burnout at the moment so I’m making myself home here

Attachments

• 62E12D18-C661-4B9B-83FD-6BC5305FABEE.gif
    62E12D18-C661-4B9B-83FD-6BC5305FABEE.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Welp, my SB mega got taken down ??‍♂️

idk man, when the Scarlett mega got nuked the email seem to come from a protection service ... this time around, the email looks like a personal one, someone named jeronelawrencex[at]gmail[dot]com ..i don’t want to believe it was one of you niggas but it happen so quick​

Someone just came in here (I think Steve) and said that we have a myriad of spies, simps, snitches, and thots.

Obviously it was a coordinated attack.

O.1.R has a system where she gets her exclusive content taken down fast!

Back