Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

never believe these hoes, the only hoe (for now) that i know of is saltysweetsabrina. Chick made her house money and got out of the OF game, thats how you do it.

99% of OF are like this chickenhead

How you blow threw 50k iin one month :hahaha:

A fool and his money. I sat front row seat to a fellow brother who blew $16k Unemployment (Pandemic Stimulus Money) on n*gga trinkets (Gucci Glasses and Belt, clothes) and every n*gga fantasy you can concoct.

F**king Asian thots at the massage parlor, cocaine and weed.

This is a 40+ year old midwest black man.

$15k of found money capital to make sure your children and the right people have an easier life, just by spending a year on YouTube learning a specialized skill.

But you asked, how does one blow $50k, I will Trump you with the Cat Lady.

"Wildenstein is known for her extravagant lifestyle. She once calculated her yearly telephone bill at $60,000 and food and wine costs at $547,000.[10]

Wildenstein received $2.5 billion in her divorce settlement and $100 million each year for the following 13 years.[27] The judge stipulated that she could not use any alimony payments for further cosmetic surgery.[17]

Following her divorce, Wildenstein sold the marital home in New York to real estate developer Janna Bullock for $13 million.[28]

In 2018, she filed for bankruptcy.[29
]"

"Wildenstein is known for her extravagant lifestyle. She once calculated her yearly telephone bill at $60,000 and food and wine costs at $547,000.[10]

Wildenstein received $2.5 billion in her divorce settlement and $100 million each year for the following 13 years.[27] The judge stipulated that she could not use any alimony payments for further cosmetic surgery.[17]

*checks wiki link.. sees photos of Jocelyn*
1601437267900.png

View attachment 369580

Code 2.0
oaawz://tlnh.ug/mvskly/eMT11hGQ#C4uUy-rw0f6f8o9OBWMdzd

GratefulUnfortunateDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif
what type of encryption?

Back