Welcome To aBlackWeb

Protect Gwyneth
fi4mh45zu3r41.gif

"Niggas in Paris for real" was the tweet when Jay & Kanye was performing in Paris and a few of them tried to take the blame for the tweet. The Dream even tried to say he tweeted that from her phone or some shit like that.

:hahaha:

Lol everyone knows soon as a Black person get famous and rich or simply be talented they get absorbed into the White world.

Rappers are no different, it's just most of them are gaudy and garish in their display of wealth and influence, that they like to go hang out with the worst White people in the world, billionaires and weird covert racist ass artsy fucks.

And yes, I do blame Jay Z for this shit since he put it in every rappers head that they should be focused on becoming super wealthy with his pro-black super capitalist woke bullshit.

And yes, I do blame Jay Z for this shit since he put it in every rappers head that they should be focused on becoming super wealthy with his pro-black super capitalist woke bullshit.
How's this a bad thing?

Capitalism is an exploitive system. Who people do you think is being exploited the most by it?
Meant the wealthy part really. Rappers are in the business of making money, why not pursue wealth and not settle for "hood rich".

As far as the capitalist shit, niggaz are already in it.
1) bick back an bomplain about it
2) move
3) flourish

Meant the wealthy part really. Rappers are in the business of making money, why not pursue wealth and not settle for "hood rich".

As far as the capitalist shit, niggaz are already in it.
1) bick back an bomplain about it
2) move
3) flourish

As the saying goes " ALL MONEY AIN'T GOOD MONEY" and I'll leave it at that.

Back