Welcome To aBlackWeb

i had to unfollow dj akademiks recently . i noticed since von died hes been posting everything around that situation adding more fuel to fire with von niggas and quando rondo .
speaking of. That Von/Flex song is fire! Eerie af but its fire, i never listened to him before he died

What happened to the days where you ordered hits and maintained plausible deniability?

Allegedly hypothetically speaking.

I feel like this livestream ain't gon stay up... I'm trying to watch the whole thang but it's 2AM

None of My extensions coming thru for me :cry:

Do you think he the reason why there is a lot of "youtubers" making videos about chicago & shit, falsifying information to get more clicks?

ofcourse he's the reason behind it and they all saw how he came up got on to bigger platform from it . He got lil white kids on reddit obsessed with this shit. They be on there talking about how many bodies someone has and what crimes they committed .

Do you think he the reason why there is a lot of "youtubers" making videos about chicago & shit, falsifying information to get more clicks?

the way he used to talk in those war in chicago videos he made it seem like its grand theft auto . Also with the Von situation you can see he already lowkey picked his side which is durk and von side .

ofcourse he's the reason behind it and they all saw how he came up got on to bigger platform from it . He got lil white kids on reddit obsessed with this shit. They be on there talking about how many bodies someone has and what crimes they committed .
Yeah, that reddit is wild. I be on that shit sometimes, small percentage of the members be cool & don't be picking sides and shit but the other half be straight obsessed with it.

the way he used to talk in those war in chicago videos he made it seem like its grand theft auto . Also with the Von situation you can see he already lowkey picked his side which is durk and von side .
Yeah, other IG pages be the same way. These be grown men at that, don't understand how you choosing sides when you not even involved in it. Choosing sides just off popularity.

Yeah, that reddit is wild. I be on that shit sometimes, small percentage of the members be cool & don't be picking sides and shit but the other half be straight obsessed with it.

my lil bro showed me that one of members on there found von father gravesite photo . how much searching do u have to do to find that

Back