Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ak said when Meek was beefing with drake, then Meeks team saw Quentin Miller, and beat him up. Meeks team was hitting up Ak to post the video of him getting beat up. smh

Call Ak what you want... but I love it when he be snapping back at rappers like Meek.

Meek is proving himself to be a complete fuckboy wannabe bully stooping low to go at it with a man like Ak. Like, Ak knows who he is, let him be and lowe him.

Meek's like the bully that wants to prove to everyone how they get down by picking on the weak. He didn't care to get Game's address when Game called him out on some disrespectful shit some years ago. I am not condoning foolery, but he needs to leave folks like Ak alone, it doesn't even look right.

Call Ak what you want... but I love it when he be snapping back at rappers like Meek.

Meek is proving himself to be a complete fuckboy wannabe bully stooping low to go at it with a man like Ak. Like, Ak knows who he is, let him be and lowe him.

Meek's like the bully that wants to prove to everyone how they get down by picking on the weak. He didn't care to get Game's address when Game called him out on some disrespectful shit some years ago. I am not condoning foolery, but he needs to leave folks like Ak alone, it doesn't even look right.
Nigga, he only snapping back because he's not out there like that and who really want to risk their career for AK? He's not worthy it

Nigga, he only snapping back because he's not out there like that and who really want to risk their career for AK? He's not worthy it

But what do you expect? These rappers run super deep with all kinds of security and entourage so what's your point?

As I said, Ak knows who he is. What does Meek gain going toe to toe with a man like Ak? Just a waste of time, he needs to focus on his music, learn to shut the fuck up, and pick a side. Fighting against the prison system or being a tough guy.

Also, who in the world is worthy for Meek to lose his career over? 🤔

Akademiks is corny, fuck that nigga. Even though he is a "media personality" sometimes niggas like him need to be reminded they better stay in their lane

tenor.gif

@Maywood @Big Lurko

Back