Welcome To aBlackWeb

maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

see i told you i am not lying. if this does not make you believe then nothing will bro.

Add that P called out blogs/ media especially the Shaderoom… the biggest and most popular black blog page out.. as devils… forcing them to REMOVE posts about him and Romeo.

That’s an odd and pretty counterproductive way to promote a show.

yeah i think this is real. they had little augrments and disagreements on that show for years. and it never got this personal or even on blogs sites.

romeo saying he never got paid from rap snacks or was allow to meet with team or contracts. is some deep personal shit.

2. master p. who is a soical media addicted and wants to expolit every dead rapper, event. and viral stuff.

actually wants his son to get off soical media nad stop exposing him online.

when they been doing a reality show for years. and had there issues.

p exploitd c murder case and trail for the show and soical media.

p exploited his daughter addiction and rehab and death on soical media.

p expolited his ex wife and his former wife on soical media and reality show.

respond to soulja slim sister and other shit.

but now magically when he is getting exposed by his own son. he cannot respond. or wants romeo to stop.

romeo grew up in the myspae soical media days. so if this was not real. he would been acting like a soical media women and posting.

romeo been more gangsta about his personal life. then alot of gangsta and so called real men.

Such a shame nobody can answer me if Master P owns his own label or not.. SMH He is fraud if he dont own it LOL!

He supposed to be the most legit owner of a label of all time.

Such a shame nobody can answer me if Master P owns his own label or not.. SMH He is fraud if he dont own it LOL!

that what i want to know too. since everything wack 100 said in the past is coming out now about celebrities. i believe him.

I believe he sold his masters to pay off debts and filed bankruptcy in 2003

also this

After years of success, No Limit began to experience financial troubles and filed for bankruptcy in 2003 and became defunct. Later in 2010, Master P's son, Romeo Miller, founded a newly established label in honor of the original label called No Limit Forever Records.

I know he posted the link to this already, but imma assume people aint click to read, so imma post the stuff on here

d4ca8b2d3280408da84e51b07c8a9e75_md.jpg

Earlier today, Master P told TMZ Hip Hop he was dropping the mic on feuding with Romeo and focusing on underprivileged kids … because helping the ungrateful is a waste of his time.

I knew when i watched that "apology" video that it was gunna make shit worse.

this clip is odd af. I dont see the lesson this teaches them other than their dad is a dickhead. Its one thing to make ya kids get a PT job for their own pocket money, but its another to say you arnt gunna really give them anything and they have to get it all on their own, even tho you're rich.

also this

After years of success, No Limit began to experience financial troubles and filed for bankruptcy in 2003 and became defunct. Later in 2010, Master P's son, Romeo Miller, founded a newly established label in honor of the original label called No Limit Forever Records.
Damn that sucks

also this

oh so this proves that romeo is not lying.

I know he posted the link to this already, but imma assume people aint click to read, so imma post the stuff on here

d4ca8b2d3280408da84e51b07c8a9e75_md.jpg

I knew when i watched that "apology" video that it was gunna make shit worse.

wow. i never knew this. rap snacks was in every hood corner store and regional store since like 2003. save alot, ever gas station and every shop n go in america.

and even alot of publix, and down south grocey stores piggly wiggly.

and recently they been mainstream in wal mart and krgoer and other mainstream stores since 2018 and up.

so i see why he is so mad now.

2003 to 2022. that 11 years of your face,brand,name, and songs and promo been feature on a popular snack. and you get nothing. and it was rumors that romeo flavor was the highest sellnig one. basic on how popular he was in the earrly 2000s. and mid 2000s

i am but i hate yaw soical media folks. always taking up for folks and making excuses for the bullies and folks who do wrong. so i wanted to come with all the research. of why master p is wrong. and a fake and phony.

You don't know any wrong has been done. And you keep posting his filmography like he gets 20 mil a film or something. He lucky if he got 5k for most them roles.

lol Do some of ya'll niggas have parents? Do you love your parents? What would it take for you to come out in public and say shit like this about your father? Romeo ain't going at him hard? This ain't some shit like with 50 and his son. P, for better or worse, actually raised Romeo, and Romeo clearly loves his father. So, if Romeo is coming out and saying this shit, I don't think anyone should just be dismissing it as a kid whining because his dad isn't giving him anymore money. Especially, when it seems like at least part of the contention is that Romeo makes his own money and P has been taking it.

Ive not peeped all the info and only seen bit and pieces but its a shame P and Romeo have to come to this...

Its made worse as traditionally P was always 'one of the good guys' with a great story behind him who always dropped great game in interviews and never really had many people say bad words against him in terms of being ripped off, like Cash Money, Death Row or Bad Boy etc

Whats more No Limit's story was amazing and P really took it to the next level, from his car trunk to managing to distribute and own all No Limits music, which was unheard of... So for P to lose all that money back in the mid 2000's was fckd up...

I kinda figured he never really bounced back like he 'looked' like he had as those little side hustles cant be that profitable and he kinda sounded more like a grifter than the businessman he originally was, like those nasty Moneyatti sneakers arnt really his designs, anyone can go on Alive Sneakers site and design the same sneaker and get a small percentage of the sales... The Rap Snacks etc to me seems like pushing cheap poison too, cereals and sh!t are so bad for your health and then him trying to charge YB for advice too etc it seemed like he was trying to keep his head above water...

Hopefully P and Romeo connect and sort it out... Its disappointing to see P damaging his image like this though...

Last edited:
Back