Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mathew Knowles: 22-Year-Old Jagged Edge Members Sexually Harassed 16-Year-Old Beyoncé

Lol legal is legal even if its disturbing yall cant call that man a pedo

BUT then it leads to the question: how many mfs would go younger if the law allowed it?

Thats where it really gets scary

I cant fw a chick that feels childish and inexperienced to me (anything younger than late 20s)

dont you have a wife?

and another one

@AP21 get this kid popper outta here

Dam I fuck kids because I said the people this thread is about is escaping criticism and you turned another thread into another jayz hate thread @Goldie just said the other day u pop up to slander jay-z and here u are

Idk what u stand for seems as if you try to " intelligenty lash out at shit" u come off as a immature child who over rates there own intelligence

Callously throwing out accusations to fit your made up narrative and feelings over facts I'm one of the few people on this board that presents themselves as a actually person not a hollow avatar your a cornball for that shit

Dam I fuck kids because I said the people this thread is about is escaping criticism and you turned another thread into another jayz hate thread @Goldie just said the other day u pop up to slander jay-z and here u are

Idk what u stand for seems as if you try to " intelligenty lash out at shit" u come off as a immature child who over rates there own intelligence

Callously throwing out accusations to fit your made up narrative and feelings over facts I'm one of the few people on this board that presents themselves as a actually person not a hollow avatar your a cornball for that shit

nigga eat a dick
i dont care how you feel

lmaoooooo

at 23 I was two years out of college

I wouldnt be looking at a nigga straight out of hs

sorry.
everybody different forreal..

i'm 6 years older than my wife......

when we started talking she was 20, i was turning 26 in a few weeks.....

there was a mutual attraction, and i didn't feel like the age gap created any awkwardness

before her i always tried to keep the age gap within 4 years by rule.....

i was hesitant at first, but she proved to be have more sense than the other chicks i was talking to around the time

sigh*
everybody different forreal..

i'm 6 years older than my wife......

when we started talking she was 20, i was turning 26 in a few weeks.....

there was a mutual attraction, and i didn't feel like the age gap created any awkwardness

before her i always tried to keep the age gap within 4 years by rule.....

i was hesitant at first, but she proved to be have more sense than the other chicks i was talking to around the time

I dont want my daughter thats not even old enough to drink dating some man headed into his 30s

whats not clicking du?

Back