Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mathew Knowles: 22-Year-Old Jagged Edge Members Sexually Harassed 16-Year-Old Beyoncé

sigh*

I dont want my daughter thats not even old enough to drink dating some man headed into his 30s

whats not clicking du?
everybody different.. just cuz it ain't your thing don't mean it's wrong....

you said at 23 you wasn't thinking about no nigga, at 23 my wife was married with her first child....

it's just different

sorry, its weird to be dating someone not in your age bracket. i use to think older men hitting on me was a compliment

whole time, it was some weirdo shit because the women their age saw the loser in them.

:foh5:
i disagree...

well not totally

everything can be done in class....and a man has to have standards...

18 to about 25 is an extremely awkward period for men in general.

it's natural to find an attractive woman attractive.....and we would be lying if we said women didn't start looking like women until 21

women start looking like women early as fuck, and it's natural for a man who's attracted to women to look....

but that's when class and morals come in.....standards.....self control and common sense, decency....

my rule of thumb was always, if she looks too young, then she's too young....and if you're not sure ask....and if she's young 4 years is the limit.....

i was never much of a dater and i didn't start having sex until i was 20... and i ran into a few chicks who either lied about their ages, or were met in the company of other chicks my age and older...either way the shit ain't cool.... but it happens....

for the dudes who don't give a fuck... i would't say they pedophiles... they just ain't give a fuck.....if she looks like a woman...they really don't give a fuck.....

i personally think that's wrong,....and i was personally freaked out once when i found out a chick lied about her age to me....immediately stopped calling her and dealing with her all together and as a result just flat out just kept my sexual encounters down to a minimum....

i legit had friends.. close friends who slept with over 100+ women by age 21.....i can't even calculate how many by 25...

by 25, i'm positive my number was under 20...and i was pretty much done by that point...

i mean i get the energy in this thread.. and i totally understand a lot of it....

but imo you can't call a man a pedo for being attracted to a physically grown women...

niggaz was lusting after the westbrook sisters when they was 18 19 20...

and them chicks do not look like little girls..so i cna't call men pedo's or pedo like for feeling them

now as far as Jay and Bey....

that nigga was plotting like fuck,....

had the nerve to say 21 or older let another nigga mold her...

then turned right around to mold her,,,,,

:Pathetic:

oh please, it was capitalist to encroach on a teenager just starting her life and push her in the thoros of martial and domestic labor

But we have a strong black family though

Aint thats the goal for us to build a stong black family that aint relaying on the government or others?

Prove me wrong

you lost me du

Race you say that, yet grown ass women been lusting after young men since the beginning of time too....

the whole concept of cougars comes from that shit...

there are boys at age 16 who have deep voices, facial hair, and are muscular as shit....

history has shown us that those boys typically be fucking grown ass women well before they're 21 as welll...

nature is just nature

Back