Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mathew Knowles: 22-Year-Old Jagged Edge Members Sexually Harassed 16-Year-Old Beyoncé

Race you say that, yet grown ass women been lusting after young men since the beginning of time too....

the whole concept of cougars comes from that shit...

there are boys at age 16 who have deep voices, facial hair, and are muscular as shit....

history has shown us that those boys typically be fucking grown ass women well before they're 21 as welll...

nature is just nature
That's not ok either, the hell are you trying to defend this shit for

That's not ok either, the hell are you trying to defend this shit for
i'm not defending shit....

i'm simply stating that there is a difference between people who like pre pubescent children which is a sickness..

than finding a fully developed adult attractive...

now actively going after someone clearly outside of your age bracket.......you can call that shit a whole lot.....but i can't in good faith call it pedo

that's my whole point......

i'm not defending shit....

i'm simply stating that there is a difference between people who like pre pubescent children which is a sickness..

than finding a fully developed adult attractive...

now actively going after someone clearly outside of your age bracket.......you can call that shit a whole lot.....but i can't in good faith call it pedo

that's my whole point......
Teens aren't adults though so why act like they are no matter how their body looks

Teens aren't adults though so why act like they are no matter how their body looks
you know what?

i'm done on this.

i never said teens were adults...

and that's clearly where yall wanna go with this.

some shit niggaz ain't mature enough to have a real conversation about without turning it into some other shit..

Lol legal is legal even if its disturbing yall cant call that man a pedo

BUT then it leads to the question: how many mfs would go younger if the law allowed it?

Thats where it really gets scary

I cant fw a chick that feels childish and inexperienced to me (anything younger than late 20s)

Legal don't mean it ain't questionable.

Like you said, how many niggas would go younger? What's really the difference between a 17 year old and an 18 year old in states where the age of consent is 17? And further to that point, what about states where it's 16 (i.e. the majority of the country)?

So when you see a grown as fuck 30/40+ year old dude with an 18 or 19 year old, I assume that the same nigga would fuck with a 17 or 16 year old if he knew it was legal 'cause there really ain't much of a difference.

Muhfuckas always tryna make heterosexual men feel bad about some shit...

...18 is legal and if your 18 year old daughter gave some pussy to Idris Elba or Scottie Pippen then you and Dream Hampton can go cry in the car.

Fuck outta here.

In more than half of the country, 16 is the legal age.

Would YOU feel ok if Idris was smashin' your 16 year old daughter???

It's legal so it must be ok... right???

giphy.gif

Race you say that, yet grown ass women been lusting after young men since the beginning of time too....

the whole concept of cougars comes from that shit...

there are boys at age 16 who have deep voices, facial hair, and are muscular as shit....

history has shown us that those boys typically be fucking grown ass women well before they're 21 as welll...

nature is just nature

du go ahead and step out this thread and take a walk

ya done

I know none of the niggas acting like even messing with a chick who is in her 20's when you're over 30 is nasty better be in the PPM ............

where have you been? you must just got done scoping out a park or scaling a school bus window

Muhfuckas always tryna make heterosexual men feel bad about some shit...

...18 is legal and if your 18 year old daughter gave some pussy to Idris Elba or Scottie Pippen then you and Dream Hampton can go cry in the car.

Fuck outta here.

pretty sure you have some date rape drugs stored away somewhere that can take down an ox

In more than half of the country, 16 is the legal age.

Would YOU feel ok if Idris was smashin' your 16 year old daughter???

It's legal so it must be ok... right???

giphy.gif

Bruh, I'm not under the impression that my future daughter will be born with a vagina that only works for disposing urine and not sexual pleasure...

...if I lived in a state/country where 16 is legal and she chose to do that shit on her own volition - then what the fuck could I say?

If the man didn't beat her, drug her, scare her, get her super drunk - and she was of legal age, then what are we even talking about?

Back