Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mathew Knowles: 22-Year-Old Jagged Edge Members Sexually Harassed 16-Year-Old Beyoncé

tenor.gif

Na man....

You said you not turning down 18 year old pussy breh breh
Yes I did,but also I'm not out looking for 18 yr olds in real life.

I don't think an 18 is a kid though

I get where yall are coming from though and I'm not in support of anything on no molestation pedo underage shit.

But I will except getting ethered for my opinion on 18 yr olds.

Also keep in mind,I don't have any kids,so it'snot like I got kids that age .

I'm not seeking out 18-19 yr olds specifically,but it's not like a 19 yr old is in middle school or some shit.

Even if I didn't have kids, I ain't fuckin with nothing that starts with "twenty", so I damned sure ain't fuckin with nothing that ends in "teen".

Shit, even early 30's is off the menu for me.

Yes I did,but also I'm not out looking for 18 yr olds in real life.

I don't think an 18 is a kid though

I get where yall are coming from though and I'm not in support of anything on no molestation pedo underage shit.

But I will except getting ethered for my opinion on 18 yr olds.

how old are you???

Even if I didn't have kids, I ain't fuckin with nothing that starts with "twenty", so I damned sure ain't fuckin with nothing that ends in "teen".

Shit, even early 30's is off the menu for me.

I like chicks around 28 an older typically,I was just making the point that an 18 yr old is not a child.

IDK why it matters but close to 40 and like I said I'm not out seeking 18-19 yr olds

I just don't consider them to be children.

If an 18 yr old wants to give me some pussy,I'm not gonna say no

If the first quote is how you really feel then the second quote shouldn't even be an option.

You close to 40 but would fuck an 18 year old if she offered it up.

Scust.gif

scust

This post reads creepy as fuck

I can't argue with that,but all I'm saying is that I respect yall's opinion and I see where yall are coming from.

I don't want to be viewed as some predator because of my opinion on this Jay Z/ B topic.

It's not a hill I want to die on or have some horse in the race.

I'm waving my white flag on this shit and I'll take any ridicule that comes from my opinion.

Back