Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

Episode 9

🙄🤣 yo they wilded out with this episode. Shit played out like an episode of DBZ. Just a bunch of OP shit that doesn’t make sense but it was fire. Fun and entertaining. They finished strong but overall mid season. Better off just watching episodes 6-9.

Read some weird ass article complaining about Captain Carter getting too much screen time. 🤦🏾‍♂️
I’m not mad at it and enjoyed the season, but I’m not a big fan of Captain Carter being the savior of the universe. And I’d feel the same way if it was Captain America. Nothing about those characters scream multiversal savior.

I’d even take Kahoori being setup as the savior above Carter. Would have been dope to have that new character be the focal point over Carter.

9b5c26899497eeaee0e39ffe932a815c5799886c.gifv

c3a1a3311d2c601ccd7c9ff9519384465ba6b6f9.gifv

I didn't care for all the team ups.

The action was dope, but it was clear fan service. Shit was like a little kid in his room playing with a bunch of MCU action figures just making up shit as they go....

only thing im confused about is why Kahhori powers are so different from Captain Marvels. They both got their shit from the tesseract/space stone right? But it seems like Kahhori can do all the shit the space stone does and Captain Marvel got a whole different power set.

Maybe its similar to how wanda and her brother got different powers from the Mind Stone/Scepter?

only thing im confused about is why Kahhori powers are so different from Captain Marvels. They both got their shit from the tesseract/space stone right? But it seems like Kahhori can do all the shit the space stone does and Captain Marvel got a whole different power set.

Maybe its similar to how wanda and her brother got different powers from the Mind Stone/Scepter?
This why I gave up arguing MCU shit... Cuz that's a valid observation... But if folks not feeling it they'll crucify you.

Also, all them niggaz strange had were universe killers. Peggy and kahhori was running thru them like foot soldiers.

And I actually like BOTH of those characters
But they were crazy op'd and everyone else was seriously nerfed in that finale

Definitely needs an explanation lol

Back