Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

263dbd64fe0c41036ce640fe0bb84409e4a1ee7c.gifv

3a7d2f04a1bf3cc7797ab8a9c8ba4c65e3c3c963.gifv

cac859674b3055267a87a18ca9924cf74c5c14f8.gifv

0f8e21ddcabdd1711659ead17e270f3dbb6ffd7e.gifv

We need Spider-Man, Shang Chi, She Hulk, The Eternals, Kang, moon knight, Daredevil, TBA, Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel, and many other heroes and villains besides the same avengers and Thor team. What If stories in the comics can be anything and go any where, but they seem to stick to a cohesive story. I wish it was like Marvels own version of Twlight zone or Black Mirror where each and every episode is different with little to no connections.

Finally finished it and for the most part 98% of it was heat rocks! The only episode I didnt really care for was the Happy Hogan saves Christmas one. Other than that it was a pretty good season. Not sure if its better than Season 1 but close to it.

I'm curious as to if that Kahori character is a teaser for what Echo will end up being. Also I'm diggin Peggy but I'm kinda over her already. We've seen her as Captain America more than we've seen Sam thats low key a problem, another one to add to the list. Another thing I didnt like was the lack of Shang-Chi even though his lore is featured. I mention these 2 things cause its been 3 years since we seen these characters lol

Finally finished it and for the most part 98% of it was heat rocks! The only episode I didnt really care for was the Happy Hogan saves Christmas one. Other than that it was a pretty good season. Not sure if its better than Season 1 but close to it.

I'm curious as to if that Kahori character is a teaser for what Echo will end up being. Also I'm diggin Peggy but I'm kinda over her already. We've seen her as Captain America more than we've seen Sam thats low key a problem, another one to add to the list. Another thing I didnt like was the lack of Shang-Chi even though his lore is featured. I mention these 2 things cause its been 3 years since we seen these characters lol
We barely got Phase 4 or 5 characters but that should probably change in Season 3

You’re thinking Echo is somehow Kahoori hundreds of years later or she’ll just be sort of like a doppelgänger? I don’t think Echo’s personality lines up with that of Kahoori’s.

We barely got Phase 4 or 5 characters but that should probably change in Season 3
This goes back to what dude before was saying: start utilizing all these other characters aside from the same old niggas. Its "What If" there should be 0 limitations and everybody in the MCU on the table. I hope in Season 3 they fix this cause theres so many mash-up stories and ideas they can do.

Shang Chi is legit my favorite MCU character right now and we got one movie out of him and that's it. Shits a disgrace.

You’re thinking Echo is somehow Kahoori hundreds of years later or she’ll just be sort of like a doppelgänger? I don’t think Echo’s personality lines up with that of Kahoori’s.

I was more thinking along the lines of Kahoori is a one-off character designed to showcase the audience what Echo will be in her series since Echo is gonna have some of the same tribal tats that will hold her powers and what not, which I think is a new thing they came up with for the MCU version of her character.

I dont think we're gonna see Kahoori in the live action MCU.

I was more thinking along the lines of Kahoori is a one-off character designed to showcase the audience what Echo will be in her series since Echo is gonna have some of the same tribal tats that will hold her powers and what not, which I think is a new thing they came up with for the MCU version of her character.

I dont think we're gonna see Kahoori in the live action MCU.
Ok, I gotcha. So basically giving her some of Kahoori’s traits. I can see that.

I remember them inquiring about the Ten Rings but I guess I didn't assume they brought him into the fold lol

Yeah I always figured that post credit scene was very intentional to tell us he's gonna be part of the squad
cause otherwise I dont see why Wong, Hulk and Captain Marvel would give a shit like they literally went outta their way to scoop this nigga up from dinner lol

Back