Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

Well, they didn't take out Thanos....Killmonger did lol
Bruh.... The whole rule of Infinity stones is they only work in YOUR universe.... Too many niggaz in that fight had a full set that was working fine...

It was cool...action and for visuals n shit

But how killmonger snap Thanos when both them had 6 stones, and neither were in their home universe?

Them stones should have been as useless as they were at the time agency...

All hands 🧐

Naw @MJ DOOM

I ain't tryna take your spot...

You can be the #1 MCU hater... I don't want the smoke.. They beat it outta me

Bout I swear, you can go back to every post I ever made.... I called all this shit.

I told them the infinity war was a once in a lifetime event... I told them 10 years is a crazy amount of time to build up to a climax...

MCU had niggaz die, niggaz fucking with wild ass white bitches, the opps self implode... So much wild shit happen after infinity war

They brought out the multiverse.... Now the most recent communications say they wanna get away from multiverse shit... They talking about doing DOOM , which is dope... But how do you replace Kang with Doom without making it looked forced?

Shit is up in the sky right now.... I'm rooting for them to prevail... But it's already a stigma going around that people are comic fatigued...
. My whole point is this.... Infinity war was the apex... And Forever will be.

I would love for them to build up to another great event.... But I'm highly doubtful.

Lotta rewarding fan service, I'm enjoying every minute. But we not getting back what once was

Naw @MJ DOOM

You can be the #1 MCU hater... I
don't want the smoke.. They beat it outta me

Bout I swear, you can go back to every post I ever made.... I called all this shit.

I told them the infinity war was a once in a lifetime event... I told them 10 years is a crazy amount of time to build up to a climax...

MCU had niggaz die, niggaz fucking with wild ass white bitches, the opps self implode... So much wild shit happen after infinity war

They brought out the multiverse.... Now the most recent communications say they wanna get away from multiverse shit... They talking about doing DOOM , which is dope... But how do you replace Kang with Doom without making it looked forced?

Shit is up in the sky right now.... I'm rooting for them to prevail... But it's already a stigma going around that people are comic fatigued...

I would love for them to build up to another great event.... But I'm highly doubtful.

Lotta rewarding fan service, I'm enjoying every minute. But we not getting back what once was
Lol at least you acknowledge your role and his role in all this.

The team ups criticism, that was literally every episode unless you're talking about the shit load of characters that showed up in this finale. BTW they're not pivoting from the Multiverse stuff. Battleworld in Secret Wars is a multiversal war

Naw @MJ DOOM

You can be the #1 MCU hater... I don't want the smoke.. They beat it outta me

IMG_0743.gif

How can we be haters when we was both right the entire time? These niggas is herbs and shills. I’m retiring MJ DOOM after today. The work is done. With the Fox properties, this shit should course correct, hopefully.

f6b00b6ae73f566948eda2ca0e706e5a27efdcaa.gifv

556ef5622808ab8be1e993d61f04d914e35b7ca5.gifv

76ce3ffc058983cfb399d49a47dd1a2fdeab563e.gifv

390de6c635865dc29b5f7bcba35d4a4dce8a2ecb.gifv

I think the easiest way to explain all this is... And hear me out ..

It's WHAT IF lol

What if the the rules of the stones just don't apply here cause fuck the rules lol

While I share a lot of Du's criticisms, I was just like, fuck it, I'm not gonna try and make sense of this. Hell, the entire concept of what if is it's essentially fan service.

Back