Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

I've actually liked every episode so far
200w.gif

The Captain Carter episode was pretty good to me. One of the nicer touches was that they gave her a suit similar to my favorite MCU Cap suit:

1396473919000-VERT-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-WINTER-SOLDIER-MOV-JY-3547--63278378.JPG

Episode 6 has been the highlight of the season so far for me. Y'all prolly knew I'd get a kick out of this one for the Native representation, but to have nearly all the dialogue in Mohawk along with the visuals and the score put it way over the top for me. Hands down best episode. Having Devery Jacobs voice Kahhori put this one over the top.

Last edited:
The Captain Carter episode was pretty good to me. One of the nicer touches was that they gave her a suit similar to my favorite MCU Cap suit:

1396473919000-VERT-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-WINTER-SOLDIER-MOV-JY-3547--63278378.JPG

Episode 6 has been the highlight of the season so far for me. Y'all prolly knew I'd get a kick out of this one for the Native representation, but to have nearly all the dialogue in Mohawk along with the visuals and the score put it way over the top for me. Hands down best episode. Having Devery Jacobs voice Kahhori put this one over the top.
Devery is also gonna appear on Echo. What a time for her.

I'm all for Amber Midthunder being Kahhori if they ever bring her to live-action

Episode 6

All for representation but zzzzz. I was hoping The Predator hopped out a tree and killed all these mfs. Wonder what Dark Strange is up too? He’s been the only great thing about this series.

Just got caught up

Every episode has been good except the Happy Christmas one.

Back