Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

Ayo this another time killmonger was deadass right if he wanted to be an asshole from jump he did have say nothing there was 0 reason to bargain with them after that point, they should of used the gauntlet to restore their worlds, watcher really expected them to back to absolutely nothing basically Natasha was the only one getting a pass

Marvel made everybody think this was going to be a series of disconnected episodes then ended up bringing everybody together for a posse cut! Good shit on Marvel’s part.

And I can’t imagine that something from this show doesn’t impact the movies, even if it’s in an insignificant way that only show watchers understand.

Ayo this another time killmonger was deadass right if he wanted to be an asshole from jump he did have say nothing there was 0 reason to bargain with them after that point, they should of used the gauntlet to restore their worlds, watcher really expected them to back to absolutely nothing basically Natasha was the only one getting a pass
But they all went back to their worlds as if nothing happened. Natasha got a freebie.

Only Dark Strange got screwed although he did it to himself.

Episode 2
Evil doctor strange
KillMonger Saves Tony Stark
The final episode

these were my favorite

I think he said nobody would know they saved them idk if there worlds where fixed

Only Natasha's world was decimated. I believe Thor was the only one facing off with the Ultron droids when he was chosen. Everyone else was going about their lives.

Only Natasha's world was decimated. I believe Thor was the only one facing off with the Ultron droids when he was chosen. Everyone else was going about their lives.

Other people where under attacks are about to be , time didn't stop when he plucked them from their worlds Their worlds still probably got attacked by the hive bots

Other people where under attacks are about to be , time didn't stop when he plucked them from their worlds Their worlds still probably got attacked by the hive bots

Who was under attack besides Thor? And Uatu specifically said that he'd be putting them back where and when he took them from. Natasha was the only exception.

Back