Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

nah, everything is the same up till that nexus point. How that Thanos got some of those stones makes no sense, it shouldn’t be brushed away with “things worked out differently”.
So here's the thing. The Watcher did say the divergent point was the Vision body not being stolen. To your point none of that should affect these things in outer space like Volmir or the Nova Core.

Problem is Uatu is fixated on Earth and rarely focuses on anything beyond that even Thor's episode focused primarily on how this single divergence affected Earth instead of Asgard, his homeworld.

That fixation on Earth is one sign of the Watcher's limitations. Uatu is powerful, but not omnipotent. So basically players fuck up. Niggas be wrong sometimes. This episode was about showing the Watcher not being as powerful as he and we think. So other divergences such as the locations of the stones can get overlooked, even by someone called a "Watcher"

I think Thanos takes another L in the finale if Gamora has his armor.

Everyone got zombified...so i can't count that L. Plus he was coherent enough to know he had power of the stones. Bruh walked thru that portal like "Ain't shyt change muthafuccas. I'm still snapping yall zombie asses da fucc outta here."

It's an L. Thanos didn't come to the planet with the desire to become a zombie. He came with the stones and somehow still managed to be overcome and zombified. Also, yes he appears to still be cognizant of the power he wields. That was true for all the zombies. I doubt he's on mission though. The zombies seemed to have a drive to make more zombies, so he's probably trying to use the stones to that end.

lol, @ Thanos forcing a random family to off themselves for the soul stone.

This is clown shit and I’m disappointed in you.
I was mainly talking about the last one about how it might be possible for the stones to work in different universes but ok

I’m calling it. What If is the best show Marvel has put out on the app imo. For me it’s What if then Wandavision then Loki then Falcon and the Winter Soldier. The only weak but still enjoyable episode was the Thor episode.

It's an L. Thanos didn't come to the planet with the desire to become a zombie. He came with the stones and somehow still managed to be overcome and zombified. Also, yes he appears to still be cognizant of the power he wields. That was true for all the zombies. I doubt he's on mission though. The zombies seemed to have a drive to make more zombies, so he's probably trying to use the stones to that end.
He'd be making it so more humans exist to feed on

Back