Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

nah, everything is the same up till that nexus point. How that Thanos got some of those stones makes no sense, it shouldn’t be brushed away with “things worked out differently”.

That's your assumption. No one said that these universes were carbon copies with the main universe with the exception of one specific difference. In fact we know that's not true because most of these differences have required a series of differences to make possible. For example, think of the Thor story. He's an only child in that universe. It's not like Loki doesn't exist in that universe. He's a frost giant. That means that there was likely a ton of things that transpired differently in that universe outside of the fact that Odin didn't take Loki in.

Y’all actually replying? lol
Lol show is called "What If"
Mf doom : this is lazy writing it shouldn't be this way
Me : IT'S CALLED HUUUWAT IIIIF
nigga-stand-up-comedy.gif

Lol show is called "What If"
Mf doom : this is lazy writing it shouldn't be this way
Me : IT'S CALLED HUUUWAT IIIIF
nigga-stand-up-comedy.gif

Nigga that’s not what I’m arguing. Wtf is you talking you about. It’s lazy writing and obvious plot holes on how that Thanos got the 5 infinity stones. That’s my issue .

Let’s just chalk it up to in this show the continuity of the infinity stones isn’t a priority. In other universes the stones are where they need to be for the story to work aka lazy writing. With the “what if” moniker being the scape goat.

I got the impression zombie Thanos was still on his mission.

Everyone got zombified...so i can't count that L. Plus he was coherent enough to know he had power of the stones. Bruh walked thru that portal like "Ain't shyt change muthafuccas. I'm still snapping yall zombie asses da fucc outta here."

Back