Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

I have to be that guy and again say poor writing for the finale.

First off, why bring under powered heroes to stop Ultron? Get the best of the best. I mean you bring in Party Thor as the toughest hero. No Captain Marvel, No Iron Man, No Sentry, No Franklin Richards, No Scarlet Witch?, No Hulk, No Surfer, No Doom.

Only good choice was Dark Strange. I'm not even gonna speak on them making Captain Carter and useless Black Willow as the saviors, we all know what that is.

First off, why bring under powered heroes to stop Ultron? Get the best of the best. I mean you bring in Party Thor as the toughest hero. No Captain Marvel, No Iron Man, No Sentry, No Franklin Richards, No Scarlet Witch?, No Hulk, No Surfer, No Doom.

Only good choice was Dark Strange. I'm not even gonna speak on them making Captain Carter and useless Black Willow as the saviors, we all know what that is.
Maybe cause these characters haven't been introduced yet in the MCU?

So your idea of superior writing is to introduce a team of brand new characters as a solution to a problem that we just learned existed the previous episode?

Basically Batman v Superman?

Last edited:
Maybe cause these characters haven't been introduced yet in the MCU?
Captain Marvel, Hulk, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch have bene introduced.

More than that, Marvel always used to tease future characters. No better place than this since it's a cartoon and you don't even have to have actors picked. Same way they dropped Kang in at the end of Loki.

Captain Marvel, Hulk, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch have bene introduced.

More than that, Marvel always used to tease future characters. No better place than this since it's a cartoon and you don't even have to have actors picked. Same way they dropped Kang in at the end of Loki.
Kang was teased and alluded to throughout the season. Completely different than your suggestion to drop a bunch of new characters out of nowhere

So your idea of superior writing is to introduce a team of brand new characters as a solution to a problem that we just learned existed the previous episode?

Basically Batman v Superman?
Don't go throwing any Batman v Superman disrespect at it fam lol

I'm just saying.....if the fate of the mutliverse is at stake, that was a weakass team to pick. Dark Strange had to carry them with Protection spells.

Wasn't even the best versions. Give me Captain America over Cap Carter. Give me Black Panther T'Challa over Star Lord.

This would be like picking Michael Admas, Jeff Hornacek, Dan Majerle, Kevin Willis, Otis Thorpe for the 92' Dream Team. Get me MJ, Magic, Bird instead

Kang was teased and alluded to throughout the season. Completely different than your suggestion to drop a bunch of new characters out of nowhere
Marvel has already made it known these characters are coming. They have the rights to them, so why not drop a couple gems on the finale?

It's the multiverse so you don't even need to set up much of a backstory. Just don't tell me the Watcher is trusting the fate of the mutliverse to that D-team

1. Warmonger saves Tony stark
2. Part 1 of the finale
3. Dark Dr strange

Marvel has already made it known these characters are coming. They have the rights to them, so why not drop a couple gems on the finale?

It's the multiverse so you don't even need to set up much of a backstory. Just don't tell me the Watcher is trusting the fate of the mutliverse to that D-team
This just doesn’t make any sense, lol. Every character was from each of the episodes. So you talking about changing the entire series, lol.

Plus each character was already in the movies. Why would they drop Silver Surfer in this and diminish his big debut in the movies? Lol.

This just doesn’t make any sense, lol. Every character was from each of the episodes. So you talking about changing the entire series, lol.

Plus each character was already in the movies. Why would they drop Silver Surfer in this and diminish his big debut in the movies? Lol.

Because that would be top flight writing. Why use the characters you spent the season setting up, when you can just introduce some of Marvel's powerhouses in a 25 minute episode?

Niggas just saying anything

Lemme see your scripts for your "what if"...

Better yet, nevermind

Lol

“they didn’t get Franklin Richards!”
200.gif

For example, Infinity Gauntlet Ultron shows ups to Party Thor dimensions, doesn’t wreck shit? Just leaves his bots for Thor to fight?

Then they have the Watcher shocked to see him and in the next episode it’s no follow up to that plot point, in the Ultron episode it was like that shit never happen.

Back