Welcome To aBlackWeb

By the way, I think Hayward made the decision to frame Wanda as soon as she didn't get on his side. He was going to have that in his back pocket.
That could make sense.

All I want is a reasonable explanation.

I just don't like the stretch that he decided to set Wanda up for stealing vision from the perimeter around the hex

How was she revealed to be a mutant?
I guess when her eyes lit up after coming into the hex or when they were saying how her molecular structure had changed twice each time she went into the hex but she didn't die

I guess when her eyes lit up after coming into the hex or when they were saying how her molecular structure had changed twice each time she went into the hex but she didn't die

Wanda. Not Monica.

And how does that make her a mutant in the context of Marvel Mutants?

By the way, I think Hayward made the decision to frame Wanda as soon as she didn't get on his side. He was going to have that in his back pocket.
I think you're right.

I just re watched it again. He was trying to get her to use her powers to bring him back online at sword. He was prolly plotting a way then try to get her to attack something that could absorb her power to use with vision.

He called her the source.... He prolly had a feeling all along she was the key to bringing him online. That drone did exactly what it was sent to do

And how does that make her a mutant in the context of Marvel Mutants?
I think the fact that she was finally referred to as "The Scarlet Witch", that makes her a mutant canonically, now. Since Fox previously owned the rights to the mutant side of Marvel. She always was, they just couldn't refer to her as one for legal reasons.

I think the fact that she was finally referred to as "The Scarlet Witch", that makes her a mutant canonically, now. Since Fox previously owned the rights to the mutant side of Marvel. She always was, they just couldn't refer to her as one for legal reasons.
Her name had nothing to do with her being a mutant.
I don't even think she's still a mutant in the comics, unless they changed her origins again.

Maybe she isn't a mutant. But what got me thinking that is Agnes pointing out that she had powers all along, they just got amplified when she was exposed to that stone. It stands to reason the same would be true of her brother.

I think you're right.

I just re watched it again. He was trying to get her to use her powers to bring him back online at sword. He was prolly plotting a way then try to get her to attack something that could absorb her power to use with vision.

He called her the source.... He prolly had a feeling all along she was the key to bringing him online. That drone did exactly what it was sent to do

I didn't really think about the drone being sent for that specific purpose. You might be on to something.

Her name had nothing to do with her being a mutant.
I don't even think she's still a mutant in the comics, unless they changed her origins again.
I just explained what her name has to do with her mutant status, but ok.

Folks reaching bout Wanda being a mutant all along

That was just Agatha fishing for whatever she got planned.
I honestly thought it was common knowledge they couldn't even mention the word mutant because of legal reasons. The same way they could never blatantly mention the massive alien attack on NYC in the Netflix shows. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Besides, mutants are coming to the MCU, whether she's one or not doesn't matter to me. I'm just interested in the path they choose to explain it all.

Back